Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

extra tickets for Cardiff supporters at the forthcoming m'bo

Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:38 am

Good News the club have released an extra 1250 tickets for home supporters for Mondays clash with boro, 800 in the family end under the screen in the away area, and 500 extra in the ninian stand up to the segregation line.

Also the bars will remain open in the canton end after the game to watch the portsmouth v Norwich game

Re: extra tickets for Cardiff supporters at the forthcoming m'bo

Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:49 pm

vince.alm wrote:Good News the club have released an extra 1250 tickets for home supporters for Mondays clash with boro, 800 in the family end under the screen in the away area, and 500 extra in the ninian stand up to the segregation line.

Also the bars will remain open in the canton end after the game to watch the portsmouth v Norwich game

pompey vs canaries is live?

Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:00 pm

so they will not be selling there allocation

Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:00 pm

dropebluebird wrote:so they will not be selling there allocation

they've been given shit allocation anyway, 500? summin like that

Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:01 pm

Is it a special feed because I can't see it on anywhere? If so that's ideal because my mates and I have a 5 a side game at Gol at 8:30pm so we can just loiter around the stadium after the game.

I have to say the club are doing very well at the moment. Can't really fault them. I don't know who is behind it all but the club has, at face value, been run very well over the last few months in particular. With the players also giving everything we need something to moan about!!! :D :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:02 pm

i lied , they've been given 1,166

Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:03 pm

Zabier wrote:Is it a special feed because I can't see it on anywhere? If so that's ideal because my mates and I have a 5 a side game at Gol at 8:30pm so we can just loiter around the stadium after the game.

I have to say the club are doing very well at the moment. Can't really fault them. I don't know who is behind it all but the club has, at face value, been run very well over the last few months in particular. With the players also giving everything we need something to moan about!!! :D :ayatollah:

slightly off topic.. who do you play for down Gol? and wah league you in?

Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:05 pm

Kevin McNaughton FC right now! We were another side but we're a team in flux at the moment with loads of players coming and going because of work. We're in Division 5 with a load of new teams spread across our division and Division 6 so it's nice and competitive but also full of nice lads too. Really enjoyed this season. What about you mate?

Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:10 pm

play for Ex's Elite in Division 1.. was wondering if we have played you...

Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:12 pm

cmorris1927 wrote:play for Ex's Elite in Division 1.. was wondering if we have played you...

Nah. Might be a while yet as well! Was it your lot whose keeper nutted the ref the other week. If it was I hope that lad is back in his cage! Let him back out when the playoffs are over. Promotion fever obviously getting too much for the lad! :D

Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:22 pm

Zabier wrote:
cmorris1927 wrote:play for Ex's Elite in Division 1.. was wondering if we have played you...

Nah. Might be a while yet as well! Was it your lot whose keeper nutted the ref the other week. If it was I hope that lad is back in his cage! Let him back out when the playoffs are over. Promotion fever obviously getting too much for the lad! :D

yep, that was our keeper.. only had him in cos our normal keeper has done his ankle in.. happened in first 10mins..

think this is our final season now anyway.. ask them down there if you can take over our team... and then you'll have moved your way up the divisions! lol

Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:25 pm

cmorris1927 wrote:
Zabier wrote:

yep, that was our keeper.. only had him in cos our normal keeper has done his ankle in.. happened in first 10mins..

think this is our final season now anyway.. ask them down there if you can take over our team... and then you'll have moved your way up the divisions! lol

Hahaha, thanks for the offer but our team is so hit and miss at the moment. We started with our best team but our keeper got a job in London, our one striker got injured and our other went away for a while. We still haven't got a keeper.

I've helped out Llandaff Galacticos a few times in your division but don't think I've had the pleasure of playing you lads yet. Best of luck for the remaining couple of games anyway and I hope you carry on. I reckon if you're struggling for players, especially a keeper, just drop down to our division next season.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:33 pm

Zabier wrote:Hahaha, thanks for the offer but our team is so hit and miss at the moment. We started with our best team but our keeper got a job in London, our one striker got injured and our other went away for a while. We still haven't got a keeper.

I've helped out Llandaff Galacticos a few times in your division but don't think I've had the pleasure of playing you lads yet. Best of luck for the remaining couple of games anyway and I hope you carry on. I reckon if you're struggling for players, especially a keeper, just drop down to our division next season.

i dunno what the boys are doing next season...
3 of us got baby's on the way.. 2 of them play on a tuesday and thursday aswell.. so think they might just give up on a monday.. which is a shame, cos we worked our way up from division 4...
good luck for rest of season.. just looked at your league and if u win ur 2 games in hand, you'll got joint first with a much better GD...

Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:48 pm

cmorris1927 wrote:
Zabier wrote:Hahaha, thanks for the offer but our team is so hit and miss at the moment. We started with our best team but our keeper got a job in London, our one striker got injured and our other went away for a while. We still haven't got a keeper.

i dunno what the boys are doing next season...
3 of us got baby's on the way.. 2 of them play on a tuesday and thursday aswell.. so think they might just give up on a monday.. which is a shame, cos we worked our way up from division 4...
good luck for rest of season.. just looked at your league and if u win ur 2 games in hand, you'll got joint first with a much better GD...

Yeah, we still don't have a keeper but our strikers are back now and I reckon two of the games are six points in the bag which will mean a final day title decider with CSKA Talybont. We had a good rivalry with them in 7 a side last year so know them reasonably well. We beat them 5-1 earlier in the season I think but we had our quality keeper then. It's going to be close.

Well if we're ever short I might have to give you a PM and see if you fancy a cameo for us! :P

Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:15 pm

Zabier wrote:
Yeah, we still don't have a keeper but our strikers are back now and I reckon two of the games are six points in the bag which will mean a final day title decider with CSKA Talybont. We had a good rivalry with them in 7 a side last year so know them reasonably well. We beat them 5-1 earlier in the season I think but we had our quality keeper then. It's going to be close.

Well if we're ever short I might have to give you a PM and see if you fancy a cameo for us! :P

no problem.. if im home i'll have a game.. or even over the next two weeks if you'r short...