Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Norwich Will Be All But promoted This Time Next Week If.....

Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:07 am

they beat Piss Poor Pompey, Coventry will already be on holiday on the last day of the season and Norwich are twice the side they are anyway

Re: Norwich Will Be All But promoted This Time Next Week If.....

Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:11 am

as everyone keeps saying.....keep the faith :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:22 am

The pressure is defo on Norwich now tbh simply because they have their noses infront and have to match or better both Cardiff results to go up :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:23 am

What's more dangerous? A team that has everything to play for or a team with nothing to lose?

Don't rule out Portsmouth and Coventry mate. They'll be playing for the fun of it and stress free. Norwich think they've made it already.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:37 am

Zabier wrote:What's more dangerous? A team that has everything to play for or a team with nothing to lose?

Don't rule out Portsmouth and Coventry mate. They'll be playing for the fun of it and stress free. Norwich think they've made it already.

Exactly mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:43 am

Keep the faith :ayatollah: we keep doing our job and thats the best we can do. It's theirs to lose :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:59 am

I have that much faith in Portsmouth and Coventry that it wouldn't surprise me if Norwich don't get any more points this season now. They think it is sewn up. So naive.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:07 am

Zabier wrote:I have that much faith in Portsmouth and Coventry that it wouldn't surprise me if Norwich don't get any more points this season now. They think it is sewn up. So naive.

I think they will get 2-4 points but i honestly cant see us losing at the moment. We go to our bogey ground and grind out a 1-0 win. This is our year believe me :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:55 am

Blue Army wrote:
Zabier wrote:I have that much faith in Portsmouth and Coventry that it wouldn't surprise me if Norwich don't get any more points this season now. They think it is sewn up. So naive.

I think they will get 2-4 points but i honestly cant see us losing at the moment. We go to our bogey ground and grind out a 1-0 win. This is our year believe me :ayatollah:

Spot on mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:13 am

Rita Pidsdale wrote:they beat Piss Poor Pompey, Coventry will already be on holiday on the last day of the season and Norwich are twice the side they are anyway

What a load of shit,ok then let's get down the ground now & tell the players there's no point. There's every chance we can get promoted. :ayatollah: keep the faith.