Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

POMPEY MESSAGEBOARDS

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:22 pm

Just been reading their messageboards....

Mixed views about us and next week...

Some are saying they want to help us out after 2008 fa cup...

Some are saying they hate us and want to see Norwich go up...

One things for sure they are up for next week and want a win

Re: POMPEY MESSAGEBOARDS

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:26 pm

ccfcdor wrote:Just been reading their messageboards....

Mixed views about us and next week...

Some are saying they want to help us out after 2008 fa cup...

Some are saying they hate us and want to see Norwich go up...

One things for sure they are up for next week and want a win

We did show them respect in staying back to a man to see them lift the Cup. If they still hate us thats up to them but the ones we met last week were top drawer.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:28 pm

cmon pompey we let you win the fa cup, do us a favour now :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:53 am

We won't get ,nor should we expect, any help from Pompey. Their fans do not like us and any sort of "love in" which there might have been at the FA Cup Final has long gone. We gotta do our best to win 2 more games thats all we can do. .....and pray!

Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:56 am

I was going to say, Portsmouth will want to beat Norwich for one team and one team only, themselves. I still think Norwich could drop points. I'm not that gutted about the Derby game because I had written that one off. Portsmouth and Coventry are tough games though, particularly the latter. For all the abuse we have given Marlon King, he could really help us out!

If we win both of our last two games we can't ask anything more of our lads. :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:04 am

TERRYB wrote:We won't get ,nor should we expect, any help from Pompey. Their fans do not like us and any sort of "love in" which there might have been at the FA Cup Final has long gone. We gotta do our best to win 2 more games thats all we can do. .....and pray!

We should expect help.

I'd expect us to be going out to win any game even if we were mid table and a win means the Jacks winning the league or whatever. They are paid professional footballers and they are expected to go out and give 100%

It's upto us to win our two games and expect Pompey & Coventry to help us out.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:42 am

Zabier wrote:I was going to say, Portsmouth will want to beat Norwich for one team and one team only, themselves. I still think Norwich could drop points. I'm not that gutted about the Derby game because I had written that one off. Portsmouth and Coventry are tough games though, particularly the latter. For all the abuse we have given Marlon King, he could really help us out!

If we win both of our last two games we can't ask anything more of our lads. :ayatollah:

If that were to happen it would take irony to a whole new level :lol:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:46 am

The manager and players will want to beat Norwich and thats all that matters :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:49 am

They'll have a new owner to impress hopefully :old:

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/pompe ... _1_2624917

Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:42 pm

Their fans may be well up for the Norwich game, but they're not the ones on the pitch kicking the ball around for 90 minutes. David Cotteril was in the paper the day before they played us saying how 'up for it' they were then only for them to capitulate and get hammered. If that's their 'up for it', I'd hate to see what would happen if they were indifferent about it

Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:43 pm

We should all chip in and do the honourable thing if they win/draw, buy them a new clock! :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:53 pm

McMurdo wrote:We should all chip in and do the honourable thing if they win/draw, buy them a new clock! :lol: :ayatollah:

If we buy them a digital one, at least future generations of City fans can't pull the arms off again

Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:54 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
McMurdo wrote:We should all chip in and do the honourable thing if they win/draw, buy them a new clock! :lol: :ayatollah:

If we buy them a digital one, at least future generations of City fans can't pull the arms off again

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:27 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:

:ayatollah: