Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WE GO TO WAR...

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:07 pm

I am a proud Cardiff City fan lately...no longer are our team bottling it or showing weakness...we are fighting...showing passion...keeping some clean sheets and getting results...when was the last time we lost?

Norwich are very close to their dream and winning 2nd place but MY GOD CARDIFF CITY FC ...an angry dragon ready to roar is right behind them and ONE SLIP ...JUST ONE SLIP which nearly happened today...we will pounce on them...

No more negativity from me..i cant ask for much more from our players...getting a result at preston today was much harder than norwich getting a result next week at Pompey.....

We are battling hard and im proud of the lads....we cant ask for much more from cardiff...they have done us proud giving us a shot at automatics with just 2 games to go...lets hope God is on our side...

Even if we dont go up this season....My god ill be a proud City fan....

Re: WE GO TO WAR...

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:17 pm

ccfcdor wrote:I am a proud Cardiff City fan lately...no longer are our team bottling it or showing weakness...we are fighting...showing passion...keeping some clean sheets and getting results...when was the last time we lost?

Norwich are very close to their dream and winning 2nd place but MY GOD CARDIFF CITY FC ...an angry dragon ready to roar is right behind them and ONE SLIP ...JUST ONE SLIP which nearly happened today...we will pounce on them...

No more negativity from me..i cant ask for much more from our players...getting a result at preston today was much harder than norwich getting a result next week at Pompey.....

We are battling hard and im proud of the lads....we cant ask for much more from cardiff...they have done us proud giving us a shot at automatics with just 2 games to go...lets hope God is on our side...

Well said :old: ... Excellent rallying post ccfcdor :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:34 pm

ccfcdor wrote:I am a proud Cardiff City fan lately...no longer are our team bottling it or showing weakness...we are fighting...showing passion...keeping some clean sheets and getting results...when was the last time we lost?

Agree mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:47 pm

I wonder how much of this passion and drive is from Bellamy's influence and fiery character? Probably a hell of a lot

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:53 pm

great post :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:16 pm

Great post :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:52 pm

Our team are showing all we ask of them.... Passion and fight. As long as they have that the majority of bluebirds will be behind them. 2 more games to go. If Norwich don't slip up we will still get to the premiership. No one will want to play us and we fear no one in this league :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:07 pm

excellent post,there was a team of warriors out there today and i was so proud to witness it and also be around fantastic away fans,of course craig is leading by example but every single one
of our boys have raised there game
fans,manager and players are together, we can do this :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:11 pm

englishbluebird wrote:excellent post,there was a team of warriors out there today and i was so proud to witness it and also be around fantastic away fans,of course craig is leading by example but every single one
of our boys have raised there game
fans,manager and players are together, we can do this :ayatollah:

Exactly right, Bellamy is leading and the rest are showing they can follow, regardless we are going up :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:50 am

Best post of the season, in my opinion :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:06 am

if we would have only done it at the likes of crystal palace away, and ipswich at home.....we would be up by now.