Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If Carlsburg did promotions

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:30 pm

Final day of the season City draw at Burnley ,while Norwich are drawing 0-0 with Coventry
We both won next Monday games.

6 mins of injury time being played at Norwich and in the final minute...........................
Marlon King scores the winner.(city get out of jail !)

City are promoted on goal difference.

On hearing the result Dave Jones races onto the pitch does a forward roll and celebration jig in front of 5000 City fans. :D
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: If Carlsburg did promotions

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:46 pm

I was just about to post how i thought that we would beat boro but lose/draw to burnley, meanwhile norwich would win both. But that would be the most predictable outcome and the championship is anything but predictable. Norwich could very easily lose both their games, so could we. That's why this next week is going to drag, you just cannot be certain what's going to happen, but I just want to get it over with. What is obvious though is that our team will work thier nuts off to try and do it.

All i pray is that if we end up in the play offs, we don't end up playing the jacks in the final, my nerves would not be able to stand it, the whole day would be chaos and the thought of losing just doesn't bear thinking about.

Re: If Carlsburg did promotions

Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:50 am

I think like that too! It would make losing in the playoffs a million times worse! Why do we do it??!!