Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Playoffs Semis?

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:30 pm

TERRYB wrote:Nuclear Blue, how do you think they would TRY to police it mate?

Unless they get all the troops back from Afghanistan they dont have a cat in hells chance. But then again the bloobirds in our forces will feck em right up :lol: :lol: :lol:
But all seriousness i have no idea how they will do it for one i dont believe that many Jacks would go but they would have to send all Jacks via the Midlands to the opposite side of London. Wembley Way would have a 20 foot fence with barbed wire down the middle. But i think some dodgy decisions would keep us apart for any possible Final :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:39 pm

i think it would be switched to the millennium stadium .... with swansea fans being bubbled there!

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:41 pm

AHERNE wrote:i think it would be switched to the millennium stadium .... with swansea fans being bubbled there!

Not a chance its contracted to Wembley and they need the money. But then again the stadium would be destroyed so it might happen :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:49 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
AHERNE wrote:i think it would be switched to the millennium stadium .... with swansea fans being bubbled there!

Not a chance its contracted to Wembley and they need the money. But then again the stadium would be destroyed so it might happen :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i cant see it being at wembley nukes cause it really is unpoliceable! .... car`s, buses`s, bumper to bumper on the way home after one sides loses`s! ... it just wouldnt be possible! .... someone said about trains/buses .... 40,000 on trains!!!! we`d be shoulder to shoulder on cattle carriages like jews on the way to austwich ... i wonder if the police will be in reading to hose us down!

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:50 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
TERRYB wrote:Nuclear Blue, how do you think they would TRY to police it mate?

Unless they get all the troops back from Afghanistan they dont have a cat in hells chance. But then again the bloobirds in our forces will feck em right up :lol: :lol: :lol:
But all seriousness i have no idea how they will do it for one i dont believe that many Jacks would go but they would have to send all Jacks via the Midlands to the opposite side of London. Wembley Way would have a 20 foot fence with barbed wire down the middle. But i think some dodgy decisions would keep us apart for any possible Final :ayatollah:

Could the FA be waiting to see who plays who before docking points off QPR therefore avoiding a potential riot and unwanted media attention added to that the policing nightmare in and around London.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:53 pm

AHERNE wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

i cant see it being at wembley nukes cause it really is unpoliceable! .... car`s, buses`s, bumper to bumper on the way home after one sides loses`s! ... it just wouldnt be possible! .... someone said about trains/buses .... 40,000 on trains!!!! we`d be shoulder to shoulder on cattle carriages like jews on the way to austwich ... i wonder if the police will be in reading to hose us down!

Bumper to bumper ? more like bumper to towing hitch :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:48 am

Can you imagine the uproar in the media when Cardiff City, Family Club Of The Year, hooligans engage in hand to hand mortal combat with the Jerks at Paddington,on the tubes, along the M4 and inside and around Wembley? They would have a field day! Wouldn't surprise me if SWP get the job of policing this one at The Millenium Stadium if it happens. Would be awesome when we win though! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:40 am

I think they would have to let the swansea fans leave then an hour and a after they pass cardiff, the cardiff fans leave so we will pull into the same services as them after they have left obviously lol. But we shouldnt be worrying about this were going up automatic :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:56 am

It would make sense to just move it to the Millennium Stadium on the basis of police reasons with Millennium Stadium only getting a minimal cut and the FA still getting the majority of the revenue. Cardiff vs Swansea will not happen though. As someone said, a dodgy decision will stop it. Having written a fair bit about betting rings within football I am adamant the game is corrupt right through in mainland Europe and it's only a matter of time before it hits here. This sort of situation would be a perfect opportunity for betting rings to strike.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:00 am

i think, IMO the FA and Met will be working flat out to make sure this didnt happen, be it through the QPR senario or a doggiee refing desicion.
wembley officials have already been i crisis talks, not sure if this is to do with playoff delays or not knowing whos going to be there or the possibility of it being us v the gaylords
as it would be logisticaly impossible to move the gaylords to london without going through a city stronghold, as in cardiff or merthyr, as my understanding of it was that the gaylords would be routed around the midlands, but to get there they would have to come into cardiff im sure there is'nt another way to get to the midlands without doing so on a train anyway.

they could put tank in charge and go via dublin :)

Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:03 am

The Premier 1 wrote:i think, IMO the FA and Met will be working flat out to make sure this didnt happen, be it through the QPR senario or a doggiee refing desicion.
wembley officials have already been i crisis talks, not sure if this is to do with playoff delays or not knowing whos going to be there or the possibility of it being us v the gaylords
as it would be logisticaly impossible to move the gaylords to london without going through a city stronghold, as in cardiff or merthyr, as my understanding of it was that the gaylords would be routed around the midlands, but to get there they would have to come into cardiff im sure there is'nt another way to get to the midlands without doing so on a train anyway.

they could put tank in charge and go via dublin :)

Dublin? You're being generous there mate! That's on the same continent! :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:05 am

maybe the jacks will not even get into wembley for their own safety the police will not let them just like the wales england game in cardiff :lol:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:38 am

When we could of played them in 97. the plan was to take the gypos on the head of valleys and up through the midlands...

One problem, no matter what route or segregation they put in, everyone is going to the same ground... so its pretty irrelevant... freedom of movement should be given to everyone... and Wembley would be blue!...