Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Playoffs Semis?

Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:31 pm

Just a reality check. Its more likely we're gonna be in the playoffs. Who would you prefer to play?

My choice would be the Leeds scums. Tried and tested, beat them twice this season.

Re: Playoffs Semis?

Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:32 pm

not thinking bout the play offs yet fella, but if anyone we'll prolly get the knifey pikeys from laaaaaaaaandaan

Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:35 pm

Let's not think about the play-offs unless we have to take part in them !

Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:54 pm

Statistically we are more likely to reach automatic than playoffs anyway. Who we'd play in the playoffs is something I'd rather not think about though. As long as we aren't against the Jacks so we'll get a sweet victory in the playoff final =]

Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:06 pm

leeds are down to 9th and have burnley and qpr to play, it should be norwich/ cardiff v forest who are home to scunthorpe next and should get 6th that will leave swansea v reading, which means its our destiny to meet the jacks at wembley :o :o
actually, i think portsmouth will beat norwich and we will get 2nd spot :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:42 pm

streamfeeder wrote:leeds are down to 9th and have burnley and qpr to play, it should be norwich/ cardiff v forest who are home to scunthorpe next and should get 6th that will leave swansea v reading, which means its our destiny to meet the jacks at wembley :o :o
actually, i think portsmouth will beat norwich and we will get 2nd spot :ayatollah:

I saw a great Conspiracy theory the other night which I absolutely loved, even if it is probably a bit far fetched.

Basically the QPR will be docked enough to put Cardiff up (should we finish third) but QPR will have the punishment suspended if they appeal and this gives the FL a 14 day window.

The appeal would mean Cardiff would still have to compete in the Play-Offs. If we lose the PO Semi, the decision will be overturned on appeal and QPR would be promoted, but if we win and are due to face Swansea in the PO Final the point deduction will be upheld and QPR will take our place and play Swansea instead.

This is because the FA, FL and Metropolitian Police don't want an all Welsh PO Final, for several obvious reasons.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:46 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
streamfeeder wrote:leeds are down to 9th and have burnley and qpr to play, it should be norwich/ cardiff v forest who are home to scunthorpe next and should get 6th that will leave swansea v reading, which means its our destiny to meet the jacks at wembley :o :o

I saw a great Conspiracy theory the other night which I absolutely loved, even if it is probably a bit far fetched.

Basically the QPR will be docked enough to put Cardiff up (should we finish third) but QPR will have the punishment suspended if they appeal and this gives the FL a 14 day window.

The appeal would mean Cardiff would still have to compete in the Play-Offs. If we lose the PO Semi, the decision will be overturned on appeal and QPR would be promoted, but if we win and are due to face Swansea in the PO Final the point deduction will be upheld and QPR will take our place and play Swansea instead.

This is because the FA, FL and Metropolitian Police don't want an all Welsh PO Final, for several obvious reasons.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:48 pm

do you know what? .... that sounds like a good theory that! ... no way would they want an all welsh final! would be impossible to police!

Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:49 pm

the policed the manc derby at wembley, that was prolly worse than an all welsh final, they spent millions on that game too :roll:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:52 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:the policed the manc derby at wembley, that was prolly worse than an all welsh final, they spent millions on that game too :roll:

You are having a laugh aren't you the stupid Manc DERBY worse than ours :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: We will kill those scummy inbred Gypos in London that is a sure thing and they know it.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:54 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:the policed the manc derby at wembley, that was prolly worse than an all welsh final, they spent millions on that game too :roll:

You are having a laugh aren't you the stupid Manc DERBY worse than ours :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: We will kill those scummy inbred Gypos in London that is a sure thing and they know it.

i dunno its pretty fiesyy and also heavily policed :D

Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:58 pm

I'm not saying it's true just that all the bits do fit in, including the 14 day appeal period (which would give the FL the ability to KNOW who had made the final) and it would also give QPR a second chance to go up via the play-offs.

So the principal reason wouldn't actually be avoiding an all Welsh Final (for this get out to work seamlessly the club finishing 3rd would have to reach the final), but avoiding a Cardiff vs Swansea final would be a bonus from their point of view ;)

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:02 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

i dunno its pretty fiesyy and also heavily policed :D

If they win nothing but nothing will stop us doing them big time in the smoke. f*cking hate em !! Thats better now i have that off my Tits :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:03 pm

fair play thats one great theory! would be chaos though, a south wales wembley derby, unpoliceable imo

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:04 pm

streamfeeder wrote:fair play thats one great theory! would be chaos though, a south wales wembley derby, unpoliceable imo

they make the brewery field (bridgend) to an 80k so it would be in the middle of cardiff and jackland :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:06 pm

streamfeeder wrote:fair play thats one great theory! would be chaos though, a south wales wembley derby, unpoliceable imo

I have to agree, the best possible senario if it was an all Welsh Final would be a Cardiff win. Just think about the alternative the Jacks taking the piss after we had failed for a second successive year and they sneak off to the PL?

Carnage wouldn't begin to discribe it.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:10 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

they make the brewery field (bridgend) to an 80k so it would be in the middle of cardiff and jackland :lol: :ayatollah:

That would be a great one 80,000 seats hanging from scaffolding poles, which means weapons are included in the ticket price :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:11 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

That would be a great one 80,000 seats hanging from scaffolding poles, which means weapons are included in the ticket price :lol:

f**k it they'll nick wembley (somehow) and fly it over...demolish wildmill and put it there :D :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:35 pm

If ,as I suspect, it is our destiny to play the Jacks in the Play Off Final at Wembley I can confidently predict that there will be absolute chaos with rioting fans and serious disorder of a like that the Met will not have seen before. :ayatollah: Guaranteed IMO.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:43 pm

TERRYB wrote:If ,as I suspect, it is our destiny to play the Jacks in the Play Off Final at Wembley I can confidently predict that there will be absolute chaos with rioting fans and serious disorder of a like that the Met will not have seen before. :ayatollah: Guaranteed IMO.

Terry, it will be worser than the riots we see on the telly it will be an absolute nightmare to police I cannot see any solution to it at all put it this way all police leave will be cancelled that weekend

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:47 pm

ccfcninian wrote:
TERRYB wrote:If ,as I suspect, it is our destiny to play the Jacks in the Play Off Final at Wembley I can confidently predict that there will be absolute chaos with rioting fans and serious disorder of a like that the Met will not have seen before. :ayatollah: Guaranteed IMO.

Terry, it will be worser than the riots we see on the telly it will be an absolute nightmare to police I cannot see any solution to it at all put it this way all police leave will be cancelled that weekend

A classic case of Ethnic cleansing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:51 pm

How would they be able to segregate 2 sets of fans who have sheer hatred for each other arriving on trains from Swansea to Paddington, using the same m4 motorway and services and inside and around Wembley? No chance!

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:56 pm

TERRYB wrote:How would they be able to segregate 2 sets of fans who have sheer hatred for each other arriving on trains from Swansea to Paddington, using the same m4 motorway and services and inside and around Wembley? No chance!

I can't remember what teams they were but one set of fans were made to use the train & the other lot had to get buses. Perhaps that's what would happen with us.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:58 pm

TERRYB wrote:How would they be able to segregate 2 sets of fans who have sheer hatred for each other arriving on trains from Swansea to Paddington, using the same m4 motorway and services and inside and around Wembley? No chance!

cardiff is closer to london, so they would somehow make it a bubble trip with cardiff fans going first due to it being closer, they would allocate pubs to them on the same side of the stadium they will be sitting/standing in,

then the inbreds will be lined up against the wall and be shot. :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:04 pm

Xcasual wrote:

I can't remember what teams they were but one set of fans were made to use the train & the other lot had to get buses. Perhaps that's what would happen with us.

What about the ones that would be going without tickets it's just impossible they wouldn't be able to stop everybody

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:08 pm

i HEARD Swansea will be shipped around the Midlands . The ones that are brave enough :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:14 pm

Even if say Cardiff had to be buses only how many 53 seaters would we fill for 40000 fans? 800 or so. Not gonna happen mate! Switch it to The Mill Stad! Terry.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:19 pm

TERRYB wrote:Even if say Cardiff had to be buses only how many 53 seaters would we fill for 40000 fans? 800 or so. Not gonna happen mate! Switch it to The Mill Stad! Terry.

Who the f**k is Terry ? :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:23 pm

Nuclear Blue, how do you think they would TRY to police it mate?

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:26 pm

They would not make it over Briton Ferry bridge - Neath Port Talbot bluebirds would make sure of that! :o :ayatollah:
You jack bastards :lol: