Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: qpr fans celebrating

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:03 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:To be fair lads I do hope you go up, you are a big club with good fans but digging out QPR when you boys are crying into your leek soup tonight is a bit muggy don't you think?

Have a look at the league table & see how funny it is.

Anyway as I say best wishes for the last 2 games I sincerely hope you go up.

:ayatollah:

What's with the leek soup comment Stan....didn't think you were the sort to stereotype us. You won't make many friends on here bigging it up just because you are just about over the line and rubbing our noses in it because we were done by a 96th minute goal elsewhere. After last season it will be hard to take missing out again after going so close. It could be so different if we'd beaten you on saturday as we deserved to. We'd be second and only 3pts behind you. Taking the piss then wishing we go up in the next sentence....I just don't get you????

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:06 pm

Jack wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Stan we lost to Stjoke in the play offs in 1675 and the Jacks are bringing it back up Again Image But hey let em have there fun :D

Come on now nuclear. Tell him what happened. We are waiting. :lol:

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE WE LOST TO STOKE IN THE PLAY OFFS!! WHAT MORE DO YO WANT TO KNOW ? SHALL I SPELL IT OUT WE L O S T Jesus i need some more Scrumpy fellas :roll: :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:07 pm

moonboots wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:To be fair lads I do hope you go up, you are a big club with good fans but digging out QPR when you boys are crying into your leek soup tonight is a bit muggy don't you think?

What's with the leek soup comment Stan....didn't think you were the sort to stereotype us. You won't make many friends on here bigging it up just because you are just about over the line and rubbing our noses in it because we were done by a 96th minute goal elsewhere. After last season it will be hard to take missing out again after going so close. It could be so different if we'd beaten you on saturday as we deserved to. We'd be second and only 3pts behind you. Taking the piss then wishing we go up in the next sentence....I just don't get you????

You really need to read the whole thread Chief. :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:09 pm

moonboots wrote:

Moon I think you need to go back to page 1 & have a read, your mate getting a hard on because Norwich scored and QPR fans had invaded the pitch was sooooooooooooo funny.

Why? If I was in your position I wouldn't be laughing at a team who are clearly already over the line after suffering such a devastating blow as a 96Th minute goal to knock you back into 3rd in the league. I have a right to defend my corner with the same amount of immature banter as the people who found it so funny am I not?

Leek soup? Don't be so sensitive, I've had it all on here from cockney c**t, to jellied eels, pearly king suits, its banter & par for the course.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:16 pm

Yeah Moon dont come on here upsetting our thread which is so way out!! now only 3-4 posters know what the feck is going on :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:17 pm

Right off to watch the football. Loves you all really :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:19 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Yeah Moon dont come on here upsetting our thread which is so way out!! now only 3-4 posters know what the feck is going on :lol: :lol: :lol:

ha ha, i know, it was a thread about qpr celebrating, going up, but they aint yet, some jack going on about the stoke game, :roll:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:22 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Jack wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Stan we lost to Stjoke in the play offs in 1675 and the Jacks are bringing it back up Again Image But hey let em have there fun :D

Come on now nuclear. Tell him what happened. We are waiting. :lol:

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE WE LOST TO STOKE IN THE PLAY OFFS!! WHAT MORE DO YO WANT TO KNOW ? SHALL I SPELL IT OUT WE L O S T Jesus i need some more Scrumpy fellas :roll: :lol:

its a jack....do you really think it can learn? after all their ancesters were made in the test tube for medical purposes...but some ran off in to the wilderness known as the slums of swansea.....then breeded with the weird little shits of creatures called....gypsies!!! thus the creature known as a jack was born...

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:24 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
moonboots wrote:

Moon I think you need to go back to page 1 & have a read, your mate getting a hard on because Norwich scored and QPR fans had invaded the pitch was sooooooooooooo funny.

Why? If I was in your position I wouldn't be laughing at a team who are clearly already over the line after suffering such a devastating blow as a 96Th minute goal to knock you back into 3rd in the league. I have a right to defend my corner with the same amount of immature banter as the people who found it so funny am I not?

Leek soup? Don't be so sensitive, I've had it all on here from cockney c**t, to jellied eels, pearly king suits, its banter & par for the course.

Well they are just arseholes if they think that its funny for norwich to score in the 96th minute and spoil your pitch celebrations cos the reality is that you are up and we are 3rd with 2 game s left. You should just ignore the idiots and not stoop to their levels and just have good football talk like you normally do. When you hit back at them it hits out at decent fans too. I've got a lad with a terminal illness who would love to see City in the prem so when I look at the league table right now I don't think it's as funny as f**k

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:27 pm

im confused...to me it looked like all of stans comments was just banter :shock:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:33 pm

moonboots wrote:Well they are just arseholes if they think that its funny for norwich to score in the 96th minute and spoil your pitch celebrations cos the reality is that you are up and we are 3rd with 2 game s left. You should just ignore the idiots and not stoop to their levels and just have good football talk like you normally do. When you hit back at them it hits out at decent fans too. I've got a lad with a terminal illness who would love to see City in the prem so when I look at the league table right now I don't think it's as funny as f**k

Yea you are 100% right moon & I shouldn't really rise to the bait but it is hard when you are passionate about your club as you well know. Sometimes its nice to ram words down someones throat who's tried to take the piss. As bridgend bluebird says it was only banter and nothing malicious. I enjoy the footy chat on here but felt certain people needed silencing, the others were just having fun.

Anyway its all light hearted & still 180 mins of twists & turns to go, and for you & especially your little man I hope you do the business :ayatollah:
Last edited by Stan-QPR on Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:34 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
moonboots wrote:Well they are just arseholes if they think that its funny for norwich to score in the 96th minute and spoil your pitch celebrations cos the reality is that you are up and we are 3rd with 2 game s left. You should just ignore the idiots and not stoop to their levels and just have good football talk like you normally do. When you hit back at them it hits out at decent fans too. I've got a lad with a terminal illness who would love to see City in the prem so when I look at the league table right now I don't think it's as funny as f**k

Yea you are 100% right moon & I shouldn't really rise to the bait but it is hard when you are passionate about your club as you well know. Sometimes its nice to ram words down someones throat who's tried to take the piss.

Anyway its all light hearted & still 180 mins of twists & turns to go, and for you & especially your little man I hope you do the business :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:37 pm

Cheers Stan....that's more like it buddy :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:43 pm

moonboots wrote:Cheers Stan....that's more like it buddy :ayatollah:

Keep the faith bruva, :ayatollah:

Only a certain amount of times a team can score 90+ min goals & they've had about 20 of em :evil: . :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:59 pm

here are the qpr fans celebrating promotion,http://www.google.co.uk/url?url=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DTxA4FibGXr0&rct=j&sa=X&ei=Gvy1TaTfGpSx8QP3vqWWDA&ved=0CCkQuAIwAg&q=qpr+fans+celebrating++promotion+site:youtube.com&usg=AFQjCNGP0O3EZAitWdIZ18RU3MPkDfzkhQ&cad=rja

Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:00 pm

ninianblue wrote:here are the qpr fans celebrating promotion,http://www.google.co.uk/url?url=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DTxA4FibGXr0&rct=j&sa=X&ei=Gvy1TaTfGpSx8QP3vqWWDA&ved=0CCkQuAIwAg&q=qpr+fans+celebrating++promotion+site:youtube.com&usg=AFQjCNGP0O3EZAitWdIZ18RU3MPkDfzkhQ&cad=rja

Another FAIL :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:01 pm

Queens Park Rangers Pitch Invasion.
41 sec - 5 hours ago
Uploaded by lewisqpr2
youtube.com

Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:02 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
ninianblue wrote:here are the qpr fans celebrating promotion,http://www.google.co.uk/url?url=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DTxA4FibGXr0&rct=j&sa=X&ei=Gvy1TaTfGpSx8QP3vqWWDA&ved=0CCkQuAIwAg&q=qpr+fans+celebrating++promotion+site:youtube.com&usg=AFQjCNGP0O3EZAitWdIZ18RU3MPkDfzkhQ&cad=rja

Another FAIL :roll: :roll: :roll:

ok stan im f*cking trying :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:02 pm

technical failures on you tube :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:07 pm

Give up mate............really!

Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:15 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxA4FibGXr0

Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:16 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: ,

Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:46 pm

Couple of tricky games coming up for QPR fans...
Watford away who have nothing to play for and would like nothing better than to stuff the alleged Champions elect.
And Leeds at home to end the season, a club who may well be fighting to get into the playoffs.
Very interesting.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:56 pm

alexc wrote:Couple of tricky games coming up for QPR fans...
Watford away who have nothing to play for and would like nothing better than to stuff the alleged Champions elect.
And Leeds at home to end the season, a club who may well be fighting to get into the playoffs.
Very interesting.

You are right mate I can see us losing both of them.

Gives you a chance then to claw back a 13 goal defecit.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:00 am

:lol: Yes I agree the deficit is too great.
However, it would make the last day exciting should the independent regulatory commission impose a little points deduction the day before! Never count on life turning out as you planned it ... it all depends how the QC feels when he gets out of bed.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:35 pm

This thread needs reviving Chief :lol: :lol: