Re: qpr fans celebrating

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:23 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:26 pm

Jack wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:COME ON IM WAITING GYPO Image

And what are you waiting for?

our celebrations against stoke, when they knocked us out of the play offs, many years ago, :roll:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:29 pm

Jack wrote:

A good old fashioned debate with a Gay Brother shagging inbred who likes a drink in a bar with the bar stool turned upside down so 3 others can join you. What the f**k do yo think im waiting for a number 69 Bus

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:31 pm

ninianblue wrote:
Jack wrote:

our celebrations against stoke, when they knocked us out of the play offs, many years ago, :roll:

Was that they time when the stadium tannoy ask you all to please refrain from running on the pitch as the team will be back out for a lap of honour?

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:31 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Jack wrote:

A good old fashioned debate with a Gay Brother shagging inbred who likes a drink in a bar with the bar stool turned upside down so 3 others can join you. What the f**k do yo think im waiting for a number 69 Bus

:lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:32 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Jack wrote:

You need to calm down you will be having a heart attack. :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:33 pm

And what are you waiting for?[/quote]
our celebrations against stoke, when they knocked us out of the play offs, many years ago, :roll:[/quote]

Was that they time when the stadium tannoy ask you all to please refrain from running on the pitch as the team will be back out for a lap of honour?[/quote]
Was that the year Tony Petty was f*cking you up the Arse ? Hmmmmm no wonder you like Pulse so much :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:35 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:And what are you waiting for?

our celebrations against stoke, when they knocked us out of the play offs, many years ago, :roll:[/quote]

Was that they time when the stadium tannoy ask you all to please refrain from running on the pitch as the team will be back out for a lap of honour?[/quote]
Was that the year Tony Petty was f*cking you up the Arse ? Hmmmmm no wonder you like Pulse so much :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]

Nuclear. I love you. :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:37 pm

Jack wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:And what are you waiting for?

Was that the year Tony Petty was f*cking you up the Arse ? Hmmmmm no wonder you like Pulse so much :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]

Nuclear. I love you. :lol:[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Im all loved out :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:38 pm

And what are you waiting for?[/quote]

no, and we never booked our coaches for the next game either, not like you lot who booked your coaches to go to anfield,,,,, who was that almighty team again, that knocked you out, oh yes, waterlooville & havant, :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:43 pm

ninianblue wrote:And what are you waiting for?

no, and we never booked our coaches for the next game either, not like you lot who booked your coaches to go to anfield,,,,, who was that almighty team again, that knocked you out, oh yes, waterlooville & havant, :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Isn't it great how you take the piss out of QPR for their celebrations yet when asked what happened against Stoke you just couldn't tell old Stan. :lol: pot and kettle Nuclear?

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:46 pm

Jack wrote:
Nuclearbluequote="Nuclearblue wrote:COME ON IM WAITING GYPO Image

[
You need to calm down you will be having a heart attack. :lol: :lol:[/quote]

hes aggressive today..too much cider :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:47 pm

I'm still none the wiser :o

All I've read is about people being fucked in the arse, coaches being booked & some c**t called tony pettey :? :?

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:48 pm

Oh and your Chants of "YOU WILL NEVER BEAT THE jACKS" Just before Chopra stuck one up your bum hole :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:49 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:I'm still none the wiser :o

All I've read is about people being fucked in the arse, coaches being booked & some c**t called tony pettey :? :?

Stan as Nuclear see if he will tell you. He is getting very aggresive and about to have a heart attack. :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:51 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Oh and your Chants of "YOU WILL NEVER BEAT THE jACKS" Just before Chopra stuck one up your bum hole :lol: :lol: :lol:

haha i loved that day, the jacks creaming bout holding the number one team in wales at the beautiful capital known as cardiff then...CHOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

the face of the jacks was priceless,,just like their clothing which was nicked from oxfarm :lol: im gonna miss the derbies with em :cry: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:51 pm

i hate these school holidays, kids up till late,, jack , when is your asbo up :roll:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:52 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Jack wrote:

[
You need to calm down you will be having a heart attack. :lol: :lol:

hes aggressive today..too much cider :lol:[/quote]
To much Scrumpy Chief to be precise :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:53 pm

ninianblue wrote:i hate these school holidays, kids up till late,, jack , when is your asbo up :roll:

When nuclear tells poor Stan what happened against Soke.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:53 pm

ninianblue wrote:i hate these school holidays, kids up till late,, jack , when is your asbo up :roll:

Says the man who starts a thread laughing at the champions elect whilst you languish in 3rd!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:54 pm

Nuclearbluequote="Jack wrote:

[
You need to calm down you will be having a heart attack. :lol: :lol:[/quote]

hes aggressive today..too much cider :lol:[/quote]
To much Scrumpy Chief to be precise :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]

haha fair play sheriff, you have your moments :lol: :ayatollah: gutted i didnt meet up with you lot tbh :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:54 pm

Jack wrote:

When nuclear tells poor Stan what happened against Soke.

erm...we lost?

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:56 pm

Stan we lost to Stjoke in the play offs in 1675 and the Jacks are bringing it back up Again Image But hey let em have there fun :D

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:57 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:

Says the man who starts a thread laughing at the champions elect whilst you languish in 3rd!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

your not champions yet, :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:58 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Stan we lost to Stjoke in the play offs in 1675 and the Jacks are bringing it back up Again Image But hey let em have there fun :D

they've only just watched the game...wonder how many years til they get to watch their cup final win against us :roll:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:59 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Stan we lost to Stjoke in the play offs in 1675 and the Jacks are bringing it back up Again Image But hey let em have there fun :D

Come on now nuclear. Tell him what happened. We are waiting. :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:59 pm

Jack wrote:

Come on now nuclear. Tell him what happened. We are waiting. :lol:

stoke won?

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:00 pm

They could end up Champions of the Conference yet :lol: :lol: