qpr fans celebrating

Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:00 pm

:lol: ,it aint over till the fat lady sings :ayatollah: :lol:

Re: qpr fans celebrating

Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:08 pm

Yes that was funny as feck :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:12 pm

Was it the 95th minute goal for Norwich that annoyed us" which also poo pooed their party?

If their game finished first I assume they took to the pitch just waiting for the Carrow Road whistle. :lol:

Still there really with their goal difference.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:55 pm

I was down at the game with my mate whos a qpr fan. I knew but decided not to tell those around me and ran on the pitch just for shits and giggles :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:05 pm

We are buzzing, f**k Norwich we can't be caught. No point laughing because Norwich royally fucked you in the ass today!

Pity you boys will have to wait for your party!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:10 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:We are buzzing, f**k Norwich we can't be caught. No point laughing because Norwich royally fucked you in the ass today!

Pity you boys will have to wait for your party!!

hi stan, they fucked you up aswell, so imbarrasing for you lot, on the pitch and celebrating, promotion to the premiership, :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:11 pm

dont think you be going anywhere stany boy when the points deduction arrives :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:17 pm

Deep down QPR know they''ll soon be in heart break hotel.
The have tried every trick in the book to mtimade the FA & the FL. :old:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:19 pm

stickywicket wrote:Deep down QPR know they''ll soon be in heart break hotel.
The have tried every trick in the book to mtimade the FA & the FL. :old:

Deep down QPR know they’ll soon be in heart break hotel.
The have tried every trick in the book to intimidate the FA & the FL
:ayatollah: :D

Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:40 pm

Hahahahaha keep it up lads!

Street party down here in the Bush!

96th minute goal would you adam & eve it! How gutted???!

Premiership your avin a laugh premiership your avin a laugh :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:44 pm

[quote="Stan-QPR"]Hahahahaha keep it up lads!

Street party down here in the Bush!

96th minute goal would you adam & eve it! How gutted???!

Premiership your avin a laugh premiership your avin a laugh :lol:

street party for the royal wedding, not your promotion party :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:10 pm

To be fair lads I do hope you go up, you are a big club with good fans but digging out QPR when you boys are crying into your leek soup tonight is a bit muggy don't you think?

Have a look at the league table & see how funny it is.

Anyway as I say best wishes for the last 2 games I sincerely hope you go up.

:ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:12 pm

You get docked 15 points Stan Que the biggest and baddest street party seen anywhere in the world down here in the Valleys . And i will come on here and smack you over the head with my Keyboard :lol: :lol: :lol: Gutted you didn't call pal on the weekend would of liked to of smacked you with my Mouse :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:13 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:You get docked 15 points Stan Que the biggest and baddest street party seen anywhere in the world down here in the Valleys . And i will come on here and smack you over the head with my Keyboard :lol: :lol: :lol: Gutted you didn't call pal on the weekend would of liked to of smacked you with my Mouse :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

christ you're aggresive today!! to much cider :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:16 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:You get docked 15 points Stan Que the biggest and baddest street party seen anywhere in the world down here in the Valleys . And i will come on here and smack you over the head with my Keyboard :lol: :lol: :lol: Gutted you didn't call pal on the weekend would of liked to of smacked you with my Mouse :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jesus that Scrumpy is having a bad effect on my behaviour. Right any of you Mother Fuckers want a scrap i am bang up for one Image :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:16 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Jesus that Scrumpy is having a bad effect on my behaviour. Right any of you Mother Fuckers want a scrap i am bang up for one Image :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

go drinking in the shitehole to the west :D

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:19 pm

Ha ha just seen it on the news!!

Still funny as feck! :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:19 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:To be fair lads I do hope you go up, you are a big club with good fans but digging out QPR when you boys are crying into your leek soup tonight is a bit muggy don't you think?

Stan to behonest i was more worried about Cardiff and the impact that late goal had on us.

I was gobsmacked that Norwich yet again got a late goal.

Anyway 2 more games to go. QPR will be celebrating shortly along with Cardiff i hope. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:20 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Gutted you didn't call pal on the weekend would of liked to of smacked you with my Mouse :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would of given you one of our famous cockney cuddles and all your hatred & anger would of melted away & you would be filled with love & joy :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:20 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Gutted you didn't call pal on the weekend would of liked to of smacked you with my Mouse :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would of given you one of our famous cockney cuddles and all your hatred & anger would of melted away & you would be filled with love & joy :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:21 pm

christ you're aggresive today!! to much cider :lol: :ayatollah:[/quote]
Jesus that Scrumpy is having a bad effect on my behaviour. Right any of you Mother Fuckers want a scrap i am bang up for one Image :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

go drinking in the shitehole to the west :D[/quote]
Right where is that Fecking Touser what ever his name is. Any way his boy is in our accademy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:21 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Ha ha just seen it on the news!!

Still funny as feck! :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nearly how I felt when I looked at the table on 95mins and you were in 2nd...OOOPPPPPSSS!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:22 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:christ you're aggresive today!! to much cider :lol: :ayatollah:

Jesus that Scrumpy is having a bad effect on my behaviour. Right any of you Mother Fuckers want a scrap i am bang up for one Image :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

go drinking in the shitehole to the west :D[/quote]
Right where is that Fecking Touser what ever his name is. Any way his boy is in our accademy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

fair play..he better be the next messi :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:22 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

:boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:23 pm

Pot and kettle lads. Remember Stoke, please keep off the pitch lap of honour?

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:23 pm

elad wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:To be fair lads I do hope you go up, you are a big club with good fans but digging out QPR when you boys are crying into your leek soup tonight is a bit muggy don't you think?

Stan to behonest i was more worried about Cardiff and the impact that late goal had on us.

I was gobsmacked that Norwich yet again got a late goal.

Anyway 2 more games to go. QPR will be celebrating shortly along with Cardiff i hope. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Exactly mate but some on here would rather try and mug off QPR fans than realise you lot are in the shit!!

Couldn't make it up :shock:

:lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:25 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:Ha ha just seen it on the news!!

Nearly how I felt when I looked at the table on 95mins and you were in 2nd...OOOPPPPPSSS!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

You nasty b*stard Stan :lol: :lol: But hey we might have the next laugh "I looked at the table and you had won the Championship next thing you was in the 2nd Division :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Carlsberg and all that :D

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:27 pm

Did anyone hear the Spurs fan on Call Collymore (talksport) who claimed to have a soft spot for QPR and now hoped they would go on and get 'over a 100 points' before the season's end?

Stan had to embarrassingly point out to him there were only 2 games left and as they only had 85 points the best they could do was 91 :lol:

Although he did helpfully point out that a 100 points might be the amount deducted from QPR's tally on the final day ;)

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:27 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:we might have the next laugh "I looked at the table and you had won the Championship next thing you was in the 2nd Division :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Carlsberg and all that :D

Won't happen geez.

Already told Milly if we get docked more than 3 points I will post a pic of me with a CCFC top on with a leek 6 inches up my arse :o :o :o

:D :D

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:28 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:we might have the next laugh "I looked at the table and you had won the Championship next thing you was in the 2nd Division :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Carlsberg and all that :D

Won't happen geez.

Already told Milly if we get docked more than 3 points I will post a pic of me with a CCFC top on with a leek 6 inches up my arse :o :o :o

:D :D

haha just spat out my tea :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: