Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

It's Brown Trouser Time Now For 3 Clubs

Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:33 pm

Well that was our 11th away win today and I believe we will make it 12 in our final match at Burnley which by any standard is a fantastic achievement but we now move on to the biggest 2 league games in our clubs history and I truely believe our players are up to the task of winning both games.

Fair play to Norwich they just never ever accept defeat and they will also give everything to win their last 2 games and lets face it they are up to the task as well.

QPR thought today they were over the line and the nearly are but they have a date with destiny next week which could see their season crumble beneath them.

So for both Cardiff and Norwich the advice has to be get the brown trousers out just in case either or both have an accident under all this pressure.

QPR now need the brown trousers because they will have an accident in them should the FA dish out the punishment a guilty finding deserves.

Both Cardiff & Norwich are now 5 & 6 points respectively behind QPR so any points deduction will see them fall back into the playoffs. If I was Warnock I would by a few extra rolls of Andrex whilst your waiting for the outcome of next weeks hearing and by the way win both your remaining matches. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone know the odds on Norwich & Cardiff being promoted automatically could be worth a few bob at attractive odds. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: It's Brown Trouser Time Now For 3 Clubs

Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:41 pm

castleblue wrote:Well that was our 11th away win today and I believe we will make it 12 in our final match at Burnley which by any standard is a fantastic achievement but we now move on to the biggest 2 league games in our clubs history and I truely believe our players are up to the task of winning both games.

Fair play to Norwich they just never ever accept defeat and they will also give everything to win their last 2 games and lets face it they are up to the task as well.

QPR thought today they were over the line and the nearly are but they have a date with destiny next week which could see their season crumble beneath them.

So for both Cardiff and Norwich the advice has to be get the brown trousers out just in case either or both have an accident under all this pressure.

QPR now need the brown trousers because they will have an accident in them should the FA dish out the punishment a guilty finding deserves.

Spot on!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Both Cardiff & Norwich are now 5 & 6 points respectively behind QPR so any points deduction will see them fall back into the playoffs. If I was Warnock I would by a few extra rolls of Andrex whilst your waiting for the outcome of next weeks hearing and by the way win both your remaining matches. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone know the odds on Norwich & Cardiff being promoted automatically could be worth a few bob at attractive odds. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:54 pm

i thought bellamy was outstanding,,,, i was out the back, having a few beers, cheering on the boys,, and the last 15 min thinking preston are going to score, it never happened, so well done cardiff, should have been more , but a win is good enough :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:56 pm

ps, who is this new player we got, mc whittingham, said on bbc wales :lol: