Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I really hate Norwich

Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:26 pm

From the fat b*stard they have up front to that complete unknown set of defenders.....bunch of twats

And all the English media scum sucking up to them and kissing lambert's arse :twisted:

Re: I really hate Norwich

Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:28 pm

I agree entirely :evil:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:28 pm

Claridge and that other fella on bbc creamin' all over the floor thinking about Holt and his drug smuggling buddy Jackson. Over-rated knob jockeys.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:25 pm

You only hate us as we are the superior team! far better than the loanee filled team of over rated cocks you have!

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:28 pm

The unkown defenders and fat b*stard upfront are what keep us above you! buy our 2 promotion dvds and use them in training, you might learn something and actually win something you bunch of twats!!!

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:33 pm

City till i die wrote:The unkown defenders and fat b*stard upfront are what keep us above you! buy our 2 promotion dvds and use them in training, you might learn something and actually win something you bunch of twats!!!

TBH honest mate your username 'City till i die' is something which doesn't really cut it, as just about all of us would claim the same :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:35 pm

big mouth with two games left. portsmouths a hard place to go... dont forget you corn munching inbred faggot, were at home... before you. pompey will do you... trust me and i will send this message back to you. get off your dads pc aswell, he wants to watch pics of your sister.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:36 pm

didnt do it for a response but as thats the only thing you can say i take it you agree with my other comments.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:41 pm

not at all, you dont have a "superior team" at all. it appears you have great team spirit and a good decision maker at the helm. player for player you dont. and if you understood football, you would be honest. finishing line is far from over... just think your shooting your gob off way too early. dont underestimate pompey

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:42 pm

After 44 games I think it's fair to say that Norwich are above us on merit.

We've lost goals in the last few minutes, and they've scored them.

There are two games left and it's possible that both us and them will drop points. From my point of view, I hope they drop points and we don't, but I'm sure their supporters would say the opposite. We'll see where we are when the games are played, and that's where we'll deserve to be*.

*except for QPR, who have cheated.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:48 pm

inbred? surely thats better than being up to your nuts in sheep guts! you will be stuck in that league, if you dont like it im sure you could get back in to the shitty welsh league.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:52 pm

City till i die wrote:didnt do it for a response but as thats the only thing you can say i take it you agree with my other comments.

superior team or lucky? got thumped by the jacks, and havent beat us. time will tell sunshine :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:52 pm

Go and stick your head up Delia's Pussy Knob :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:53 pm

City till i die wrote:inbred? surely thats better than being up to your nuts in sheep guts! you will be stuck in that league, if you dont like it im sure you could get back in to the shitty welsh league.

the welsh league wont be shit when im running wales :D :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:54 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
City till i die wrote:inbred? surely thats better than being up to your nuts in sheep guts! you will be stuck in that league, if you dont like it im sure you could get back in to the shitty welsh league.

Shit are you serious ? Any one got a house for sale in Norwich ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:54 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Go and stick your head up Delia's Pussy Knob :lol:

delia's a girl? :shock: if shes a girl im a multi-billionaire :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:55 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Shit are you serious ? Any one got a house for sale in Norwich ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

oi im turning this country to commu....ergh erm...commerce? :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:58 pm

Lets be honest

Holt's goal against Forest was a foul. He was pushing down on the defenders shoulders to get leverage. If it was the defender pushing on Holt to get leverage, it would have been a penalty

I'm confident Cardiff are the better team (Technically) but Norwich keep playing and playing. You've really enjoy your version of Fergie Time though this season. How many goals in Injury time? 13 isn't it? Wonder how many of those were over the allocated time.

Play up Pompey! Hard to beat at home....I see a 1-1 draw and Cardiff beating Boro 3-1

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:59 pm

the welsh league wont be shit when im running wales :D :ayatollah:[/quote]
Shit are you serious ? Any one got a house for sale in Norwich ? :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]

oi im turning this country to commu....ergh erm...commerce? :lol: :ayatollah:[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:09 pm

City till i die wrote:You only hate us as we are the superior team! far better than the loanee filled team of over rated cocks you have!

Listen here, the loanees we currently have in our starting XI are:
Jlloyd Samuel
Seyi Olofinjana
Craig Bellamy

I don't know about you, but I'd definitely take those three over Tierney (who?!), Fox (again, who?), and Jackson (a lucky bugger who wins games with his knee).

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:49 pm

All 3 are players that we own and want to play for us and all 3 contributed to us being above you. You missed the defender that spent more time attacking Bellamy than defending against him! You wouldn't remember about him as he is a nobody too!

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:58 pm

So let me get the right you have not been on t forum all season you go above us and then you pop up mouthing off. ?????? What a tw*t!

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:03 pm

City till i die wrote:All 3 are players that we own and want to play for us and all 3 contributed to us being above you. You missed the defender that spent more time attacking Bellamy than defending against him! You wouldn't remember about him as he is a nobody too!

Who? Russell Martin ? Not bad, but Paul Quinn is on another level, and that's not even including the best right-back in the league, Kevin McNaughton !

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:57 pm

City till i die wrote:All 3 are players that we own and want to play for us and all 3 contributed to us being above you. You missed the defender that spent more time attacking Bellamy than defending against him! You wouldn't remember about him as he is a nobody too!

fair play you've done well this season. even though you've had lucky late goals :D

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:40 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:From the fat b*stard they have up front to that complete unknown set of defenders.....bunch of twats

And all the English media scum sucking up to them and kissing lambert's arse :twisted:

grow up

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:44 pm

The unkown defenders and fat b*stard upfront are what keep us above you! buy our 2 promotion dvds and use them in training, you might learn something and actually win something you bunch of twats

Go f**k your sister dickhead, that's if you can get to her before your old man or is he your uncle?