Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Neil Lennon is a pratt .. end of

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:28 am

What an absolute d*ck head

taunting the Rangers fans whilst going off pitch like that after everything has happened, that fixture is getting worse cause of him and his reaction in the press conference afterwards was a joke also. Snapping at reporters not to ask him about what he did as it was just a joke "get a sense humor" he says ....

like i said he is a complete pratt

Re: Neil Lennon is a pratt .. end of

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:52 am

If people think Alex Ferguson is bad for moaning and influencing referees you should check out Lennons bitching this season. Embarrassing and rather pathetic. Can't stand the prick.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:52 am

I think football is his demon. He doesn't do himself any favours at times and away from football seems a nice bloke. However, after being sent bullets through the post and a parcel bomb, you would have thought he'd want to keep a low profile wouldn't you?

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:03 am

just walk off the pitch and dont taunt fans and dont argue with anyone ... is it really that hard ?

his family have to be taken to a safe house when he is not around for god sake so you would think he would at least attempt to keep his mouth shut to calm things down ...

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:05 am

neil hold me back lennon has a chip on his shoulder the size of ulster
a horrible man who has no plce in football

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:24 am

Not even his own like him , he is an arrogant tw*t , forgets where he came from and thats a hole !!!!

He is an absolute dickhead doing what he did, even his own family despise him

Not taking any sides nor commenting on threats etc but guy deserves what he gets sometimes in terms of abuse etc :twisted: :twisted: :evil:

PRICK

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:40 am

NIBluebird wrote:Not even his own like him

Pathetic statement.

He is a legend to Celtic fans & even more so now after the recent goings on.

Agree though done himself absolutely no favours with that yesterday.