Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Reponse To FastEddie...

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:07 am

Hi mate,

I see you are the in-house poet for QPR. Well, I've decided to whip out a quick rhyme after being inspired. It's piss poor, took me 5 minutes and until someone better comes in I shall continue to write utter shit. Enjoy!

With three games to go, they said it was all on the line.
Two failures passed and they say we have no spine.
Has that changed now we have Bellers as captain?
Or will we once again be left tampin’?

We have fire power in abundance.
QPR have Kenny taking every substance.
Norwich have that fat tw*t Holt.
Whilst Reading have been struck by a lightning bolt.

Swansea seem to be getting worse by the day.
Will those jokes ever end about their supporters being gay?
Brendan Rodgers keeps saying they can go up automatically.
But Ashley Williams seems to score own goals systematically.

Whether QPR get points deducted or not.
I am certain we can take that second spot.
Norwich won’t get nine points from three games.
And we will be left singing the Bluebirds' players’ names.

As our warriors leave for Preston, we hold great hope.
Fingers crossed we can get one over on Brown, the orange skinned dope.
Davey Jones and the boys can go and do a job.
Maybe Bothroyd can score with a cheeky lob?

Whatever happens, no matter where we end up.
I truly believe we can make the Prem without a hiccup.
Be it automatic or through the playoffs with legs of jelly.
Even if it means smashing the Jacks at Wembley.

Our fate is destined and no-one can stop us.
We are Cardiff City, so all aboard the banter bus!
Soon, the world over we will be heard.
Chanting our song 'Bluebirds! Bluebirds! Bluebirds!'.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Reponse To FastEddie...

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:49 am

very good! the third verse made me laugh! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 09, 2011 4:03 pm

well i will respond to you my good man without putting a poetic master peice up i shall say the following,i think many returning qpr fans were amazed at the cardiff fans fantastic behaviour,

all qpr fans give you the best attacking players in this division,but if you draw reading in the play offs,you will up against a real form team,there fans are almost at the same level as brentford,so you welsh babies must not trash there fans as you will be about four thousand strong,there could be a few rangers going along to cheer you guys on ,we of qpr do send our best wishes but the key to undoing reading is you must go on the attack

when qpr played them at there place we almost came unstuck,because we tried to defend too much.

SO THE KEY TO BEATING THEM IS BELLAMY HE MUST GO ALL OUT FOR THE KILL,IF YOU TRY TO DEFEND THEY WILL COME AT YOU AND EVENTUALLY BREAK YOU DOWN

god bless you friendly welshmen,win this game get to the play off final at wembley and we will come along to support you

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:08 pm

i think its time to reflect on that last season,again im not going to use poetry,im just going to say it from the heart ,i really thought last season,you trully had a great side in botheroyde bellamy and guy you had so much explosiveness up front
its really difficult looking back on it to know why you didnt come up in second place.
i still think dave jones isnt a bad manager,the season has only just started and a couple of qpr players i would recomend you signing on loans are eiphram and shittu,dont forget danny scored ten goals in his last season in this division and if you took him on loan you would get him if you wished on a free transfer

eiphram i would recomend because hes just never settled in at qpr we payed 750 000 for him as a youngster but again
you could take him on a permenant for a free transfer,ok thats all for now and good luck lads come up this season,all the very best..................................