Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

your starting lineup preston game ...

Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:19 pm

do u reackon dj will stick with the same 11 ... i hope he does we were quality we should have won play like that for the next 3 games i cant see us droping points but the one thing will bellamy play twice in two days??? :ayatollah:

Re: your starting lineup preston game ...

Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:23 pm

swap bywater for casillas then done :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:27 pm

Same 11 without a doubt. Bellers will play through the pain barrier to carry us to the promised land :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:48 pm

Should be an interesting game, obviously different contrast to QPR, but just as competitive.
In my opinion, Preston are not going to defend this game, they're not going to settle for a point, and neither are we, this game is going to have goals.

Not quite sure about the starting line up, the sun didnt help the players on saturday, and the 1 day rest doesnt help either, where as Norwich have had 4 days compared to Derby. So I wont be suprised to see the likes of Koumas/Jet/Chopra or Parkin starting and maybe Bellamy and Burke being benched. However, on a positive note, its great to see Hudson and Chopra back on subs bench, and its given us more options and the ability to use less loans on match day basis.

Cant wait for the game 2moz, onwards and upwards and support the boys

forget about other results, dont care about Norwich, Swansea or Reading, all i care about is CCFC, and stay positive, lets all be the 12th man 2moz and make it our home ground!!!!!!

Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:49 pm

Koumas and or Beast on the Bench.