Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

this qpr fiasco

Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:57 pm

am i the only one who wants them docked a minimum of 10 points if found guilty of all charges?
i also want the 3rd placed club be it us or reading etc to play hell if they only get a fine.
if it was cardiff mr warnock and most of england would be screaming blue murder.

Re: this qpr fiasco

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:12 pm

Im with you all the way,but if it was going to happen then why have the Championship trophy there yesterday.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:19 pm

To get the measurements for our trophy cabinet :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:21 pm

jinks-rct wrote:am i the only one who wants them docked a minimum of 10 points

You and about 2 others out of 1000's

Drive yourself mad about the whole thing mate, what will be will be.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:31 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:

You are wrong, I think the feeling of injustice is building across the whole of the league, there will be many teams affected by this issue, you have broken the rules and this has resulted in points deductions in the past and should do this time.

Warnock and all QPR fans should be really worried and expect the worst, I know I would if it was us.

Off the subject I think that we are on the whole a better team than you except for Paddy Kenny, who must have earned you those extra points, he saved three one on one's yesterday and was excellent in our last game...........
Last edited by Bluebina on Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:31 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:

im not driving myself mad i just want proper punishment like warnock wanted when he was at sheff utd.
if it was us like i said most of england would be calling for us to be docked points and fined because we cheated..
2 out of 1000s? mmm if norwich or reading end up 3rd they like us will im sure have something to say.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:39 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
im not driving myself mad i just want proper punishment like warnock wanted when he was at sheff utd.
if it was us like i said most of england would be calling for us to be docked points and fined because we cheated..
2 out of 1000s? mmm if norwich or reading end up 3rd they like us will im sure have something to say.

I'll just chuck this one in then, were we 'cheating' when we signed Paul Quinn but didn't pay for him until months after the agreed date?

It could be argue he was an ineligible player until we coughed up after being threatened with court action and the bailiffs by Motherwell.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:40 pm

Sorry am I missing something?

Have we actually been found GUILTY then?

Seems many on here don't believe in a fair trial & innocent till proven guilty.

Blubina-The league table suggests otherwise me ol mucker ;)

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:43 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

I'll just chuck this one in then, were we 'cheating' when we signed Paul Quinn but didn't pay for him until months after the agreed date?

It could be argue he was an ineligible player until we coughed up after being threatened with court action and the bailiffs by Motherwell.

Of course not almost all clubs dodge paying as long as possible, we have not broken any rules at all, can QPR say the same ??? I think not....... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Last edited by Bluebina on Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:44 pm

look what ever happens - happens. if they get docked points or not it doesn't matter, we have to win our last 3 games anyway. forget qpr and focus on OUR club.
the only thing i will bring up is that, personally i think qpr should be deducted points but nowhere near as much as 10 points. what they have done i'm sure will come across again at other clubs and qpr need to be made an example of. i have a sneaky feeling that the fa would treat other clubs differently but that's just my opinion.
qpr deserve to be where they are and do not deserve to be dropped so many points that they would end up in the play offs....although i wouldn't mind that :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:47 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Sorry am I missing something?

Early days mate, lets talk in May, when you have your points deduction for cheating me ol mucker ;)
Last edited by Bluebina on Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:49 pm

No you haven't and the disaplinary committee still have to meet and make their decision.

Therefore it is hard to understand how anyone could know QPR's fate for certain. :?

Personally I think what people might be hearing on the grapevine is the 'options' that the FL have and are considering, which could include implimenting an 18 point deduction and/or a heavy fine.

As I have said my personal view is QPR will be promoted, fined £5.5m+ and will probably face a compensation claim (for at LEAST £15m) from the third placed club if that club are not winners of the play-off competition.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:52 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

Of course not almost all clubs dodge paying as long as possible, we have not broken any rules at all, can QPR say the same ??? I think not....... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Obviously you are correct, but I think we streched the Paul Quinn situation beyond what normal clubs do and QPR might think that was cheating in some way?

Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:03 pm

Tony, the Paul Quinn registration was above board. That is all paperwork was complied with. The fact we did not pay Motherwell becomes a civil issue between the clubs.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:09 pm

The Quinn situation may have been morally wrong but the alleged QPR situation is against the specific rules with specific consequences.
Rules that Neil Warnock was an influence in the production of.

He said at the time - “If you only knew how much hard work it was in the seven years to get the team up to the Premier League, it was a bitter disappointment knowing Tevez shouldn't have been in the team the last few weeks.

“You are going to get stick and we have been slaughtered in the London press, especially. But justice in England is the major thing and it would have been easy to brush Sheffield United aside. We have wanted the truth to come out all the way along the line. When wrongs have been done against you, you fight for your cause. ''

As Stan says - QPR havent been found guilty yet and so are still innocent.
But if they are found guilty will Warnock be complaining about the London press or Justice in England?

Morally they deserve to go up but if rules have been broken then justice needs to be seen to be done.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:10 pm

Bluebina wrote:

Early days mate, lets talk in May, when you have your points deduction for cheating me ol mucker ;)

Wishful thinking & if your football team had performed as they should have all season you wouldn't be praying for us to have a points deduction you'd already be up me ol china :D

Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:16 pm

stan, i like many others on here, dont understand the charges against qpr, or what qpr have done,, , so, from knowing nothing, 18 point deductions , sounds fair enough to me :lol:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:19 pm

ninianblue wrote:stan, i like many others on here, dont understand the charges against qpr, or what qpr have done,, , so, from knowing nothing, 18 point deductions , sounds fair enough to me :lol:

:lol: :lol:

You schlaaaaaaaagg :D

Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:42 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Wishful thinking & if your football team had performed as they should have all season you wouldn't be praying for us to have a points deduction you'd already be up me ol china :D

if you have broken the rules and are found guilty i want you punished. if sutton united did the same id want them punished. nowt to do with where you or we are. oh why is warnock so quiet about it?