Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jason Koumas

Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:41 pm

This guy who really did impress in 5 minutes against Doncaster and as DJ has stated. In training he is very impressive and he has his buzz back. :ayatollah: But now he wont even get a sniff. I thought yesterday Whitts was well of the pace nothing went for him and it would of been the perfect stage for Koumas to strut his stuff but the fella wasn't even on the bench.

Re: Jason Koumas

Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:43 pm

Me and my mate was saying this but is there an amount of loan players you can pick? Jets very good also so selection head ache I think.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:45 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Me and my mate was saying this but is there an amount of loan players you can pick? Jets very good also so selection head ache I think.

kOUMAS WON THE GAME AT DONCASTER SINGLE HANDIDLY. HE DESEVES A START :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:55 pm

i would of put koumas on the bench instead of Jet.
Whits missed a few chances yesteday and some of his passing was off. Koumas would of loved it in the middle in the second half.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:14 pm

Midfield general wrote:Give me Koumas in front of Macphil any day of the week.

Ca'nt agree more.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:16 pm

I really dont think Koumas has the legs to start a game in CM, no way could he have put a shift in like McPhail did yesterday

Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:19 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I really dont think Koumas has the legs to start a game in CM, no way could he have put a shift in like McPhail did yesterday

So many people say put him in centre midfield. He hasn't been a centre midfielder in ages. Probably since playing at Tranmere. He has been a wide midfielder ever since including the season for us where he was so awesome.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:20 pm

maccydee wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:I really dont think Koumas has the legs to start a game in CM, no way could he have put a shift in like McPhail did yesterday

So many people say put him in centre midfield. He hasn't been a centre midfielder in ages. Probably since playing at Tranmere. He has been a wide midfielder ever since including the season for us where he was so awesome.

Spot on, the only other time ive seen him play in CM is when a team has had a 5 man midfield

Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:23 pm

KOUMAS IS A CLASS PLAYER ,SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE BENCH INSTEAD OF JET.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:43 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:This guy who really did impress in 5 minutes against Doncaster and as DJ has stated. In training he is very impressive and he has his buzz back. :ayatollah: But now he wont even get a sniff. I thought yesterday Whitts was well of the pace nothing went for him and it would of been the perfect stage for Koumas to strut his stuff but the fella wasn't even on the bench.

i agree about whitts yesterday! ... just didnt get into the game and his passing was awful! .... still pick him above koumas though on what ive witnessed on the pitch this season! 10 goals from midfield is a great return!

Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:45 pm

Koumas
JET
Koumas
JET
Koumas
JET
Koumas
JET
Koumas
JET
Koumas
JET
Koumas
JET

Thats the order that they get put on the bench if JLS starts :ayatollah:

I fully expect Koumas to be on the bench tomorrow!

Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:06 pm

AHERNE wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:This guy who really did impress in 5 minutes against Doncaster and as DJ has stated. In training he is very impressive and he has his buzz back. :ayatollah: But now he wont even get a sniff. I thought yesterday Whitts was well of the pace nothing went for him and it would of been the perfect stage for Koumas to strut his stuff but the fella wasn't even on the bench.

i agree about whitts yesterday! ... just didnt get into the game and his passing was awful! .... still pick him above koumas though on what ive witnessed on the pitch this season! 10 goals from midfield is a great return!

It wasnt just yesterday, it been like it a while now, but cos he scored a few goals people wouldnt have it.
Scoring is only the end to hard work,something whits do reallt get involed with, always pulls out of 50/50. wont make a run with the ball even if he has open space infront of him. bring on Koumas, he do get stuck in.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:01 pm

koumas has a lot of quality theres no doubt about that and although he did win us the game at doncaster, i feel he should be given 20mins at the end of the preston match before we put him into the team. DJ doesn't like to change we all know that :lol:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:12 pm

McPhail is playing well, JK would be a huge risk at this stage.
On the bench for definite.

Now if only we had a reserve team......

Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:16 pm

griff105 wrote:McPhail is playing well, JK would be a huge risk at this stage.
On the bench for definite.

Now if only we had a reserve team......

agree but at the end of the season it could be "what if" i strongly feel we should give him 20 minutes at preston and see how it goes. although he won us the game at doncaster.....he can't automatically get a starting spot - IMO

Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:19 pm

I expect JK to start tomorrow and think DJ has tried to use the squad wisely for these 2 games. 2 or 3 changes minimun tomorrow IMO! :ayatollah: