Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Well, well, well

Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:11 pm

That's the pub Kevin Cooper runs, used to see McCormack and Rae on the lash there all the time! Nice place!

Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:18 pm

Midfield general wrote:My mate rang me this morning and said that yesterday evening his wife and him went for a drive out to the Vale as the weather was so nice and he saw Dave Jones, Alex Armstrong, Kevin Cooper and Daya all having a jolly good time at a party in a Country pub down Cowbridge way. Is Daya a DJ fan? Annis will be upset! :lol:

People have their own opinions of Daya, I know he can be hard work but only if you let him wind you up. Again I know he has pissed off many and when he posts something controversial instead of getting involved Id choose not to read it.

I dont know what significance is of asking if Annis would be upset, why would he.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:20 pm

Midfield general wrote:It was a joke :lol:

oh right :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:55 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
Midfield general wrote:My mate rang me this morning and said that yesterday evening his wife and him went for a drive out to the Vale as the weather was so nice and he saw Dave Jones, Alex Armstrong, Kevin Cooper and Daya all having a jolly good time at a party in a Country pub down Cowbridge way. Is Daya a DJ fan? Annis will be upset! :lol:

People have their own opinions of Daya, I know he can be hard work but only if you let him wind you up. Again I know he has pissed off many and when he posts something controversial instead of getting involved Id choose not to read it.

I dont know what significance is of asking if Annis would be upset, why would he.

Because Annis does not like Dave Jones!!!

Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:27 pm

loved to have been a fly on the wall :D