Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fao Nuclearblue

Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:23 am

Cheers for last night, had a good laugh. Sorry for going up to random women, if you don't try you don't pull, lol. I text my mate I told you about yesterday, when I get home on tuesday I will email him that thread, he has promised to do something about it.

Re: Fao Nuclearblue

Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:51 am

sound like a right animal on your night out! would have loved to see what you were like on your trip to poland! :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:32 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:Cheers for last night, had a good laugh. Sorry for going up to random women, if you don't try you don't pull, lol. I text my mate I told you about yesterday, when I get home on tuesday I will email him that thread, he has promised to do something about it.

Chris i had a right laugh. Thanks for that email i will PM you a short note tomorrow about that new treatment which looks like they will deny to MS sufferers. That would be massive to bring up. I would love to have the chance to talk to this fella face to face even if i had to go to him. Thanks Chris top Mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:43 pm

I would love to say the same but I have no recollection after about 9pm......10 pints of Cider and no food = disaster!!
Lost my phone too! :cry:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:33 pm

Dange wrote:I would love to say the same but I have no recollection after about 9pm......10 pints of Cider and no food = disaster!!

cider makes me sick...should be drinking the fosters mun :D :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:07 am

Dange wrote:I would love to say the same but I have no recollection after about 9pm......10 pints of Cider and no food = disaster!!

Thats why you wont answer my text Chief. You were well mashed mush :lol: :lol: :lol: In the Holiday Inn i heard a almighty smash you had crashed into a wall then fell smack on your face by the pool table. :lol: :lol: Have you tried the Cab firm which took you home for your phone ?

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:37 am

Nuclearblue wrote:

Thats why you wont answer my text Chief. You were well mashed mush :lol: :lol: :lol: In the Holiday Inn i heard a almighty smash you had crashed into a wall then fell smack on your face by the pool table. :lol: :lol: Have you tried the Cab firm which took you home for your phone ?

Aaaah that'll be tha aching ribs :lol: :lol: Steve I have no recollection of getting home or getting in a taxi let alone the name of the company :lol: :lol: I was however impressed that I managed to find my house open the door and go to bed without any further incidents!! The secret is.......next time have food!!

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:48 am

Dange wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Aaaah that'll be tha aching ribs :lol: :lol: Steve I have no recollection of getting home or getting in a taxi let alone the name of the company :lol: :lol: I was however impressed that I managed to find my house open the door and go to bed without any further incidents!! The secret is.......next time have food!!

I will try and phone the Taxi company later see if they have your phone Chief :ayatollah: Fair play Claire and Chris got you in the taxi but you wouldnt tell the taxi driver where you lived so we got him to take you to Rogerstone and hoped you would find your way back from there :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:24 am

Cheers mate.....looks like I have some apologising to do! :oops:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:26 pm

Dange wrote:Cheers mate.....looks like I have some apologising to do! :oops:

Just rang the Taxi firm and they didn't find your phone Chief. Try ringing the Holiday Inn you had it in there i saw you have it. No apologies needed Chief fair play you was gone :lol: :lol: