Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: People article re poss QPR points deduction

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:21 am

When someone employs a Human rights Lawyer that means they are guilty as f**k. They then try to get off the charge by some sleaze ball lawyer who usually get terrorists and Peados off the hook to offend again.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:47 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
The 1927club wrote:As i said previously it is not about the third party, it's about registration of players. The issues are separate and should be treated as such

So you can register a player with false documentation (because the previous season's must have been) provided the FL don't pick it up?

I'm sorry but the 2 situations seem exactly the same to me, the only difference being the FL didn't pick it up the first time.

At the time, the third party rules weren't in place with the FL certainly, possibly FA adopted them after he'd joined.

Hence, nothing retrospectively could have been done - the 6 games could refer to the contract extension period?

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:52 am

The case against QPR covers 2 areas where they have alledgedly infringed rules the first relates to using or attempting to use an unlicensed agent this is against FA regulations and since the current regulations were introduced in 2009 only one club, Luton Town, have been found guilty and they were deducted 10 points. If QPR are found guilty they WILL be deducted 10 points.

The second charge against the club relates to 3rd party ownership regulations which are again FA and not FL regulations. Under FA regulations clubs can sign players where there is a 3rd party agreement in place however the 3rd party agreement must be documented within the registration documentation and AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION there must be an agreement in place to buy out the 3rd party within the duration of the contract. It is also an absolute requirement of FA regulations that ALL monies to be paid to the 3rd party MUST be paid directly into a FA controlled bank account and the FA will then complete the buy out clause.

It is alledged that QPR did not include the 3rd party agreement in the original registration documentation and if they are found guilty the punishment could be anything from a fine, to points deduction, relegation or even expulsion from the FL.

Also if they are found guilty the FA WHO WILL DECIDE ON THE PUNISHMENT have the authority to consider the rules of any competition affected by the breach of regulations. This is where the FA have the power to consider FL rules 40.1 & 40.2 and to what extent IF ANY they will apply those rules.

Whatever happens IMO if QPR are found guilty they can expect the FA to get out the barbed stick and beat them with it BIG TIME :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:01 am

nerd wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
The 1927club wrote:As i said previously it is not about the third party, it's about registration of players. The issues are separate and should be treated as such

So you can register a player with false documentation (because the previous season's must have been) provided the FL don't pick it up?

I'm sorry but the 2 situations seem exactly the same to me, the only difference being the FL didn't pick it up the first time.

At the time, the third party rules weren't in place with the FL certainly, possibly FA adopted them after he'd joined.

Hence, nothing retrospectively could have been done - the 6 games could refer to the contract extension period?

When QPR signed Faurlin in July 2009 these FA regulations were ABSOLUTELY in place which is why one of the 7 charges against the club is fielding an ineligible player during the 2009-2010 season.

39 games I believe now if they are found guilty what sort of punishment is likely 117 points deduction which if imposed would bring into question the matter of the 3rd from bottom championship club last season, Sheffield Wednesday I think, or just hit the club with relegation.

Whatever it is a serious mess :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:26 am

If they are CHEATS then CHEATS need to be punished

FA wont want same as West Ham saga so will chicken out

QPR have cheated so point reduction is fair - END OFF

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:50 am

castleblue wrote:When QPR signed Faurlin in July 2009 these FA regulations were ABSOLUTELY in place which is why one of the 7 charges against the club is fielding an ineligible player during the 2009-2010 season.

39 games I believe now if they are found guilty what sort of punishment is likely 117 points deduction which if imposed would bring into question the matter of the 3rd from bottom championship club last season, Sheffield Wednesday I think, or just hit the club with relegation.

Whatever it is a serious mess :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yup, with the FA.

Not however, with the FL at the time - so the issue would be who has final juristiction over that.

I can only see action taken over this season not last.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:54 am

NIBluebird wrote:QPR have cheated so point reduction is fair - END OFF

Oh sorry I didn't realise we'd been found guilty already :roll:

Get a grip!

Party time today down the Bush!! :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:58 am

Stan-QPR wrote:
NIBluebird wrote:QPR have cheated so point reduction is fair - END OFF

Oh sorry I didn't realise we'd been found guilty already :roll:

Get a grip!

Party time today down the Bush!! :lol:

Pedantically, you have - hence the charges being levelled.

it's up to the defence you provide to prove otherwise. If the two planks of that are the statement from your website at the time that you didn't "deliberately" provide false info and you've got a HR lawyer involved, I'd be very worried...