Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

J E T - Shame he didn't have one up his arse!

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:20 am

11 players worked their socks off yesterday, and then JET came on and looked slower than Mike Morris's message board.

And why does Jones persist in taking Burke off when Whittingham finds it hard to keep going for 90 minutes?

Re: J E T - Shame he didn't have one up his arse!

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:32 am

The guy looks seriously over weight !

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:50 am

Burke had heat stroke apparently. Big fan of j.e.t

Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:21 am

He's not overweight, infact he is not carrying any fat, he was stripped off in the dugout before coming on the guy just has a big physique, he is full of muscle. Granted he looks slow & uninterested, but when his head is on, he is quick, takes any player time to get into the game.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:27 am

This thread is getting my vote for best 'Thread Title' at the end of season message board awards :lol:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:37 am

Koumas would have been a better option. Is he injured?

Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:10 am

I thought if any changes were to be made, it would of been Whitts for Chopra and move Bellamy to the left.

Jet seems to struggle to get into a game when he's only given 20 mins. He's looked alot better when he's started or had most of the half at Sheff Utd.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:13 am

He's got an arse Beyonce would die for, he looks like he could do with bigger shorts !

Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:10 am

Jet is a waste of space IMO how anyone can call him fast I don't know I. Fact when we got him spoke to an Gunners fan who watched the reseveres and stated all the skill in the world but lacks pace
don't think he could out run Langley at his slowest

Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:04 am

maccydee wrote:Koumas would have been a better option. Is he injured?

Koumas came into Pizza Hut friday night, so I didnt think he was gona play :lol:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:23 am

JET is a typical Arsenal player. All spark and flash but far too hit and miss. If he was consistent he could be a future England international. He lacks the stability though. Needs more fight.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:31 pm

jbirdrules wrote:
maccydee wrote:Koumas would have been a better option. Is he injured?

Koumas came into Pizza Hut friday night, so I didnt think he was gona play :lol:

:lol: :lol: what a suprise

Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:58 pm

he didn't look sharp to me he could be fitter wheres the six pack??? :lol: - come on now this is proffesional football!!
half of our boys have better physiques sunday league and we piss it up and eat junk

malvin kamara would give him a good run for his money on yesterdays display