Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: There were hundreds of us still waiting to get in

Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:49 pm

I have to say, usually the stands are pretty empty 5-10 minutes before kick off because every keeps drinking up until the last minute! I can't say for sure what happened yesterday but with a full house the club was always going to struggle to cope with so many people turning up last minute! My message is to get there early and there won't be these problems! The club cant be blamed for every little thing, everyone is busting a gut and year in year we are making huge strides!

Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:53 pm

it was a f*cking shambles there yesterday, really piss poor organisation outside turnstiles, and the stewards are complete cocks :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

of course this is my oppinion and i dont give a f**k but its true :D

Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:09 pm

Midfield general wrote:even when it was 1-1!!!!!! :twisted:

There are some aspect of the club which just isn't up to championship standard yet alone premier league.

100% your fault for getting to the game only 10 mins before kick off

imagine everybody did that, we could have 100 turnstyles per stand then and youd probably still miss kick off

simple solution being just get to the game a little earlier... its common sense really

Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:14 pm

I well remember arriving 35mins before kick off,leicster play off last season,and missing the start.I dont think that can be right can it.One solution would be for the beer that is served in the stadium to be sold at a reasonable price,im sure more would arrive early if they were do do so,winners all around then

Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:07 pm

Nevermind what time fans arrive, 6 turnstyles to get in the Canton is pathetic, the club want expansion and more fans yet can't cater for a full house now, a bigger concourse, more bars and more turnstyles is what's needed. And £3.50 for a pint?? :evil:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:29 pm

Midfield general wrote:Interesting that it was only recently that the moderators promised to clamp down on people using offensive comments like that. I think the only 'moron' here is the one who first brought comments like that into this topic.

As soon as it was reported it was removed :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:35 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:it was a f*cking shambles there yesterday, really piss poor organisation outside turnstiles, and the stewards are complete cocks :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No it's not true. People like you for some reason are always lookingcforxany excuse to have a go at the club.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:40 pm

Citysince1964 wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:it was a f*cking shambles there yesterday, really piss poor organisation outside turnstiles, and the stewards are complete cocks :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No it's not true. People like you for some reason are always lookingcforxany excuse to have a go at the club.

have a go at the club you say, they had my money for yesterdays game last november, and the steward who i complained to said if i dont shut up he will ban me, well i tell you now ''i help pay his f*cking wages and a bit of courtesy would not go a miss''

the trouble is they are just not trained properly and yes i will have a f*cking dig at the club ITS MY RIGHT AS A PAYING CUSTOMER

end of

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:11 pm

Have to say turning up as late as some people did does f**k all with improving the atmosphere in the ground either.Hundreds of singing voices make a difference.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:25 pm

What i dont understand the queue for canton you had one line for the single turnstyles and then a massive chunk of people in the middle for the four turnstiles and we were moving quite swiftly i had to laugh at people that could us moving far quicker than them yet stayed in the single line :lol: :lol: i was the 5mins b4 kick off and queued up put a bet on and got to my seat as they qpr had their 1st chance bout 40 seconds in :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:17 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Citysince1964 wrote:

have a go at the club you say, they had my money for yesterdays game last november, and the steward who i complained to said if i dont shut up he will ban me, well i tell you now ''i help pay his f*cking wages and a bit of courtesy would not go a miss''

the trouble is they are just not trained properly and yes i will have a f*cking dig at the club ITS MY RIGHT AS A PAYING CUSTOMER

end of

people like you are always having a dig at the club. your type are always welcome! :D