Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

People leaving at 80 mins?

Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:48 pm

Noticed this. Quite a few people left at 80 mins, 10 mins all to play for and people were leaving :roll:

Waste of seats for real city fans imo.

Re: People leaving at 80 mins?

Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:42 pm

Lol what a load of crap. I left on 80 mins as me and the family were all going on hols. Had the suit cases in the car and off we went, just got here. Let me know if you know of any real city fans who want our 4 season tickets for the boro game, only been going since 92 and st holder for 14 of those years.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:06 pm

8ballpottingmachine wrote:Lol what a load of crap. I left on 80 mins as me and the family were all going on hols. Had the suit cases in the car and off we went, just got here. Let me know if you know of any real city fans who want our 4 season tickets for the boro game, only been going since 92 and st holder for 14 of those years.

A lot more than you were leaving mate :lol: obviously you were a special case, holiday couldnt wait 10 mins :lol:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:09 pm

8ballpottingmachine wrote:Lol what a load of crap. I left on 80 mins as me and the family were all going on hols. Had the suit cases in the car and off we went, just got here. Let me know if you know of any real city fans who want our 4 season tickets for the boro game, only been going since 92 and st holder for 14 of those years.

A 'one-off is excusable but SOME do it repeatedly....

Just about summed it up when the QPR lot were sing "Is there a fire drill??" as the usual suspects (of which I am not claiming you are one, 8ballpottingmachine :ayatollah: ) started to file out, as he said, with 10 minutes to go in the most important game so far of the season....!!

Sorry, but these people should be ashamed....and I wonder why they bother in the first place?? (And "I loves the City since 1842'" or "it's the kids, see" as a supposedly valid reason is starting to wear thin!!)

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:07 am

I stayed till the end, almost missed my flat viewings.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:35 am

Boring...same topic after every game.

People can come and leave as they wish - that's it.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:37 am

People can do what they want but I couldnt have left that game before the end no
Matter how long it tool to get home, I don't get it.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:21 am

Do people really give a flying shit when people leave thats like saying them idiots who show up 2mins before kick off coz they carnt keey there fat arse out the pub to squeeze one more pint in there drunken bodys are just as bad :lol:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:54 am

bluebird1977 wrote:thats like saying them idiots who show up 2mins before kick off coz they carnt keey there fat arse out the pub to squeeze one more pint in there drunken bodys are just as bad

Oi leave me out of this pal yea :lol:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:22 am

Stan-QPR wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:thats like saying them idiots who show up 2mins before kick off coz they carnt keey there fat arse out the pub to squeeze one more pint in there drunken bodys are just as bad

Oi leave me out of this pal yea :lol:
and me :D