Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I thought City were brilliant today

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:59 pm

Fans and all :D

Great football, in my opinion we were much, much better than QPR, we were unlucky with the goals conceded (and Bywater to an extent).

We deserved to win, and players like Bellamy and Bothroyd putting in a great shift.

Also...

Best day atmosphere ive ever seen in the CCS. Anybody around the country watching the game on BBC were bound to be blown away by City fans today :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: I thought City were brilliant today

Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:01 pm

100% agree, Everything you said there was spot on. Bellers and Bothroyd were fantastic. We should have won, But you could'nt ask for more. Jonesy and the Boys done us proud. We will still go up!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:03 pm

Kanester wrote:100% agree, Everything you said there was spot on. Bellers and Bothroyd were fantastic. We should have won, But you could'nt ask for more. Jonesy and the Boys done us proud. We will still go up!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I honestly think even if we are stuck in the play-off, if we play like that, we will demolish any of the other teams :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:05 pm

jbirdrules wrote:Fans and all :D

Great football, in my opinion we were much, much better than QPR, we were unlucky with the goals conceded (and Bywater to an extent).

We deserved to win, and players like Bellamy and Bothroyd putting in a great shift.

Also...

Best day atmosphere ive ever seen in the CCS. Anybody around the country watching the game on BBC were bound to be blown away by City fans today :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

the bluebirds are going up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:06 pm

Yes, I know Reading are playing well but no team would want to play us in the play offs, Anyway, No play offs for us this year. ;) :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:20 pm

qpr are a good team, if we were playing anyone else today, it would have been 6, ok 3 :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:28 pm

yup, everything was spot on today! Very pleased with the performance, shame we didnt win bu great to see us play so well and with pride and passion! Bellamy is dragging us up with him!

Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:35 pm

Also...

Got to give QPR some credit, they have looked a bit dodgy recently but they were anything but today. They came for a big game and put in a big performance. Even so we could so easily of won that game.

|Even if we don't get automatic and there is still a damn good chance we will then we will battle throught the play offs if we play like we did today. :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:38 pm

Really enjoyed today.

We have so much heart and belief in the team, we should fear no one.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:07 pm

Rich wrote:

Also...

Got to give QPR some credit, they have looked a bit dodgy recently but they were anything but today. They came for a big game and put in a big performance. Even so we could so easily of won that game.

|Even if we don't get automatic and there is still a damn good chance we will then we will battle throught the play offs if we play like we did today. :ayatollah:

Yeah mate I agree, QPR are a good team, just not as good as us today imo! :lol: :ayatollah: