Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WELL WE SH_T ON THERE PARTY

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:40 pm

Dave Jones said they had Champaign on ice waiting for them but we were determined that they would open it and have a party at this stadium. :lol: :lol: So I guess we did get one over on them. Dave didnt say that I did :lol: :lol:

The Welsh shit on there party :lol:

Re: WELL WE SH_T ON THERE PARTY

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:46 pm

Yea great one Dave Jones I suppose it deflects attention away from the fact you've dropped out of the automatic spots & will now have to depend on others for promotion.

Champagne or not we left that stadium today buzzing we only need 1 point from 3 games to get into the Premiership.

Not digging at bluebirds fans at all but simply pointing out Jones bolloxed up his substitutions today but would rather score points with a childish statement than admit to his own failings.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:50 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Yea great one Dave Jones I suppose it deflects attention away from the fact you've dropped out of the automatic spots & will now have to depend on others for promotion.

Champagne or not we left that stadium today buzzing we only need 1 point from 3 games to get into the Premiership.

Not digging at bluebirds fans at all but simply pointing out Jones bolloxed up his substitutions today but would rather score points with a childish statement than admit to his own failings.

Always fucks the subs up :L

we're used to it now :lol:

:ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:51 pm

Stan, I agree with you. No plan B for us. Sometimes I think DJ just hopes for the best, which isn't a good way to go.

By the way, met Warnock afterwards. Gentleman, have to say.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:01 pm

[quote="welshcitydragon"]Dave Jones said they had Champaign on ice waiting for them but we were determined that they would open it and have a party at this stadium. :lol: :lol: So I guess we did get one over on them. Dave didnt say that I did :lol: :lol:

im just a bit worried about the champagne, it wasnt wasted was it :ayatollah: :lol:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:03 pm

Well if you dont get your point on Monday ,you can always keep it for the wedding of your prince and his bit of stuff. :lol:

Also, If its true what all the history scholars say, that the English are Basically Germans , that means that the Germans played the Germans in the wold cup and beat them selfs so England has never won the world cup :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:04 pm

you could be celibrating for f all if you have a point deduction you could end up playing in the play offs to decide your faite :roll:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:05 pm

QPR fans views on the tactical mastermind Dave Jones.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/foru ... hp?t=97619

I especially agreed & liked this one;

The one single reason that club are not in the Premier League.

A miserable, useless, bitter, sarcastic, bottling, hopeless fun-sponge with a huge "victim mentality" added.

Any brains, and they'd sack the f*cking idiot.

And any Cardiff fans reading this..... You know it.
Last edited by Stan-QPR on Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:05 pm

thomas9990 wrote:you could be celibrating for f all if you have a point deduction you could end up playing in the play offs to decide your faite :roll:

QPR wont have a points deduction IMO

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:11 pm

if they do though they could be celibrating promotion 1 week then the next week they are third in the play offs i hope they dont. they deserve promotion

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:18 pm

we stopped qprs party today, this time next year ,we be spoiling man ures :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:09 pm

ninianblue wrote:we stopped qprs party today,:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

I reckon we stopped yours as it goes ;)

Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:31 pm

Had a decent party in the car park after the game, the place was indeed buzzing. By the way have to say your stewards and police were outstanding today, very friendly and welcoming. Have never seen a steward shake so many hands of supporters as we left the ground!

Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:38 pm

Just say postponed :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: They deserve to go up ! :ayatollah: