Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Oh Dear oh Dear....

Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:26 pm

All week, yes all week i have read this forum. Some interesting thoughts and views.

Not once though through all the entire posts did anyone contemplate you would not win today. I could not believe it. None of you contemplated a draw or even dare i say defeat...despite playing the team top of the league, with the best player in the league and the best defence in the league! It was all about "win our last 4 games and we are up it is that simple... " " when we beat QPR... " "They are nothing special and have been lucky " etc etc blah blah blah. Confidence.... i think not. Pure Arrrogance basically.

Well today it came back to haunt you. We are top for a reason. We are a good team...and yes...BETTER THAN YOU! Please look at the table for evidence of this. All this " Stop Taarabt and you stop QPR" Well you could not even do that.

All of you are saying how much better you were today and how you should have won and once again "QPR were lucky" I see it like this. You played very well and we were very poor. We drew. That is the mark of a good side and champions. We can be outplayed for large parts but still get something from the game.

Consider the fact if we played very well and you played poorly. We would be celebrating promotion now having won comfortably. That is the difference between QPR and Cardiff, why we are going to win the league, are a better side than you and are going to enjoy Norwich coming up with us.

Sort your atmosphere out as well. It was toilet.

Re: Oh Dear oh Dear....

Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:31 pm

He's a good player ! But not only was he too good for us, he's too good for you !

Expect to see him moving to a better team in the summer !

Hopefully they will put a stop to his diving !

Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:31 pm

your ground is a toilet infact london is a toilet now f**k off cunto

Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:35 pm

14,000 f**k yeah you are great

Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:37 pm

When you go up your player can buy a holiday home in Wales like many other english have :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:39 pm

Clearly you didnt read it all week.
By all means come on here and say about yeah your top cos you are.

A few hundred city fans may well of said, 4 wins and were up cos its fact.

Theres 26000 of us you dick, bigger than your club.

And if u look at a lot of the comments there were a lot of "QPR deserve to go up", " Hope they dont get deducted points"
"Hope we come up with you"

So think next time you go on a teams forum and say things like "we`ll enjoy going up with Norwich, you may well both go up autos, I hope we can join you but till then ....................f**k OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:40 pm

Adel Taarabt wrote:All week, yes all week i have read this forum. Some interesting thoughts and views.

Not once though through all the entire posts did anyone contemplate you would not win today. I could not believe it. None of you contemplated a draw or even dare i say defeat...despite playing the team top of the league, with the best player in the league and the best defence in the league! It was all about "win our last 4 games and we are up it is that simple... " " when we beat QPR... " "They are nothing special and have been lucky " etc etc blah blah blah. Confidence.... i think not. Pure Arrrogance basically.

Well today it came back to haunt you. We are top for a reason. We are a good team...and yes...BETTER THAN YOU! Please look at the table for evidence of this. All this " Stop Taarabt and you stop QPR" Well you could not even do that.

All of you are saying how much better you were today and how you should have won and once again "QPR were lucky" I see it like this. You played very well and we were very poor. We drew. That is the mark of a good side and champions. We can be outplayed for large parts but still get something from the game.

Consider the fact if we played very well and you played poorly. We would be celebrating promotion now having won comfortably. That is the difference between QPR and Cardiff, why we are going to win the league, are a better side than you and are going to enjoy Norwich coming up with us.

Hope that made your night. :roll:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:40 pm

looks like people have taken the bait :lol:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:42 pm

Adel Taarabt wrote:All week, yes all week i have read this forum. Some interesting thoughts and views.

you got to laugh at some people (our amosphere lol),hven you been to loftus rd :lol:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:46 pm

QPR aren't much better than cardiff if at all...

teams have started realising stop tarabat and you stop QPR, and as soon as the likes of derby held you to a draw and scunthorpe beat you everyone else took note.

and the fact you won 1-0 the week before yet got outplayed and opposition had alot more chance

Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:58 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:looks like people have taken the bait :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:04 pm

Im not going to bite as i dont believe for one second your a cockney! :D

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:08 pm

enjoy it mate ,next season you will ground share with fulham while LR is floogged off to raide money for you so called rich owners ,you will then be sold and are most likely to be the next portsmouth or wimbledon.we all know 15000 aint going support prem football in london, enjoy it mate ,ha ha ha ha

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:14 pm

milly44 wrote:

Im not going to bite as i believe your a cock! :D

Fixed that for you mate, I checked his profile and it's obviously Adel Taraabt :roll:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:15 pm

wow!!! If you thought you were the better team today you are on glue! We smashed you! So much for best defence in the league, Bellamy and Jay were cutting through you at will! The game may have ended 2.2 but we deserved to win that by at least two clear goals!

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:15 pm

Go and crawl back into the hole that you climbed out of YOU MUPPET. Shit club shit fans and a cheating chairman end of. :old:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:19 pm

bluegirl73 wrote:Go and crawl back into the hole that you climbed out of YOU MUPPET. Shit club shit fans and a cheating chairman end of. :old:

you go girl :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:19 pm

cant believe everyones fallen for this :L

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:20 pm

bleed_blue wrote:cant believe everyones fallen for this :L

twas you i take it? :lol:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:26 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
bleed_blue wrote:cant believe everyones fallen for this :L

twas you i take it? :lol:

nooo just saying its bound to be someone faking it :lol:

:ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:38 pm

The atmosphere dig was tongue in cheek to be fair. Was cracking today by both sets of fans. Baking hot though.

Never said we were better than you today Jimbo. The opposite in fact. You were the better side for large parts. My point was and still is that you can play that well and us that poorly and we still get a draw.

I assure you i am QPR through and through. And as i said from reading your board last week you were far too confident. Even that Stan fella pointed it out.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:40 pm

Adel Taarabt wrote:The atmosphere dig was tongue in cheek to be fair. Was cracking today by both sets of fans. Baking hot though.

Never said we were better than you today Jimbo. The opposite in fact. You were the better side for large parts. My point was and still is that you can play that well and us that poorly and we still get a draw.

I assure you i am QPR through and through. And as i said from reading your board last week you were far too confident. Even that Stan fella pointed it out.

We were over confident, probably because we needed the win and we were going well where as you had been cuffed at Scunthorpe and not very impressive v Derby.

I'm pretty sure you were confident of demoloshing both? It's football as we know it.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:11 pm

I assure you i am QPR through and through. And as i said from reading your board last week you were far too confident. Even that Stan fella pointed it out.[/quote]
hi adel, couple of points,,,,,i thought we were the better team overall today, did you play poorly? or were you out played? the confidence part, we got to be,, maybe, people thought otherwise? but we all got to stand together and be confident as we can,,and hope the confidence factor will take us up,, even via play-offs, :roll:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:32 pm

Dont pick on him guys its not his fault he only supports qpr because he cant afford a chelsea ticket

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:49 pm

Cock..........are you Steve Claridge in disguise?

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:52 pm

Taarabt is a qpr legend