Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Some Information on 'Jimmy Steele'

Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:02 am

OK this doesn’t exactly rate as an exclusive but I do have some further information on Ben Steele. Firstly like our Chairman he goes by his middle name ‘Ben (Benjamin)’ rather than his real birth name James i.e. (James Benjamin Steele)

His company Steele Property (Guernsey) Ltd has the usual 'holding' company (Guernsey Reg 49923) address 6 Clos des Fosses St Martin GUERNSEY GY4 6QR and trading subsidiary of the same name (Guernsey Reg 49924) address 47 Hauteville St Peter Port GUERNSEY GY1 1DJ.

Steele Property economic activity is listed as Asset, property, investment, intellectual property and other holding companies.

The company was first registered in Guernsey on the 15 January 2009 so has only been trading for just over 1 year.

The odd thing is on the 2 February 2009 Ben Steele and another director Janet Ann Harvey were REMOVED as directors of the company and replaced with Quentin Murray Hubbard (the fellow who tried to buy Southampton with Steele)

Not sure if that means anything but it does seem a bit odd?

BTW the information is 100% I have the downloaded documents from Guernsey Registry of Companies.

Re: Some Information on 'Jimmy Steele'

Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:30 am

Yeah but you MISSED the most important info..... his email address!!

LOL.... :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:59 pm

ben.steele@cwgsy.net

Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:05 pm

wonbat wrote:ben.steele@cwgsy.net
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:23 pm

Want a telephone number?