Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My end of season prediction...................

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:33 pm

Preston 0-2 Cardiff
Norwich 1-0 Derby

Cardiff 3-1 Middlesboro
Pompey 1-1 Norwich

Norwich 3-0 Cov
Burnley 0-2 Cardiff

TABLE

Played Points
QPR 46 91
CCFC 46 85
------------------------
NCFC 46 84

Ok so QPR stopped our winning momentum but we can thump Preston in the form we are in,( they are currently 2-0 down at Millwall, and Pursey has scored) Think Norwich will win their home games, but u never know what could happen?

Pompey will like any team be aiming for the highest place possible to finish , and by this game as its on the same day we play Middlesboro but after our game finishes, they will be worried (hopefully)..

Keep the Faith guys, The Blues are going up!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: My end of season prediction...................

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:51 pm

Think it will be very tough to get anything from Burnley last day of the season.

On Football First or whatever the BBC does for football results they said of Burnley "Remember Blackpool last year" can't anyone do any research, Blackpool did a Burnley.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:53 pm

RFMH wrote:Think it will be very tough to get anything from Burnley last day of the season.

On Football First or whatever the BBC does for football results they said of Burnley "Remember Blackpool last year" can't anyone do any research, Blackpool did a Burnley.

Think they meant the coming from nowhere act that Blackpool performed last year.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:57 pm

a tad biast maybe :lol:

I think norwich will drop points monday - draw
if we can beat preston 2-0 we will be back in second place...

borough got a good result 2day away from home winning 4-2

Burnley is the risk factor for me but alot will come down if the already miss out by last game

Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:01 pm

if burnley make play offs in next 2 games they will play with no pressure against us enabling us to win it!!!!

Of course i`m biased. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:07 pm

:lol:
for me the bogey team thing doesn't come into it preston done us over 2 seasons ago and this is karma coming back on them wave goodbye to championship football :ayatollah: