Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

erm...

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:28 pm

lets just say a certain idiot got told off by the police, and had his ticket taken of him and was told a letter was on a way to his house...

would he be expecting a ban? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Re: erm...

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:30 pm

I wouldn't say so.

What did this 'idiot' do? :lol:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:34 pm

the silly idiot was chopsing the away fans, got told off by the police, and done again despite the steward (who was sound as f**k) politely told me to watch the game, at the end of the game i applauded the away fans cause they were loud and was only banter, then the female steward came up to me, told me to leave but i said i could cause of the queue (telling the truth) she told me to give my ticket to her, i did, she took it off me said i was in the wrong seat (true) and said expect a letter being sent to home.

so yea i..ugh i mean the idiot was being a little shit :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:35 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:the silly idiot was chopsing the away fans, got told off by the police, and done again despite the steward (who was sound as f**k) politely told me to watch the game, at the end of the game i applauded the away fans cause they were loud and was only banter, then the female steward came up to me, told me to leave but i said i could cause of the queue (telling the truth) she told me to give my ticket to her, i did, she took it off me said i was in the wrong seat (true) and said expect a letter being sent to home.

so yea i..ugh i mean the idiot was being a little shit :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Tell her to get a f*cking life.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:36 pm

PtB wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:the silly idiot was chopsing the away fans, got told off by the police, and done again despite the steward (who was sound as f**k) politely told me to watch the game, at the end of the game i applauded the away fans cause they were loud and was only banter, then the female steward came up to me, told me to leave but i said i could cause of the queue (telling the truth) she told me to give my ticket to her, i did, she took it off me said i was in the wrong seat (true) and said expect a letter being sent to home.

Tell her to get a f*cking life.

aye i told her that this club is run by f*cking communists, then she told me off for swearing :roll:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:41 pm

Well as long as she had a good day...... you can't fart at the football these days - no wonder many clubs attendances are going down.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:46 pm

the fuckers can be me if they want im skint :D

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:56 pm

lol @ handing your ticket over.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:59 pm

Karl wrote:lol @ handing your ticket over.

yea stupid move by me, shouldve said no :lol: