Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

7am PRESTON HERE I COME

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:14 pm

Making an extended holiday up in the area so I'll be one of the advance party on route tomorrow, if you get lost just follow the flames. ;)

Re: 7am PRESTON HERE I COME

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:39 pm

u staying in Bpool gwyn???

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:50 pm

watching them on the tv now, theres no point in going to preston, the 3 points are in the bag, :ayatollah: :lol:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:53 pm

ninianblue wrote:watching them on the tv now, theres no point in going to preston, the 3 points are in the bag, :ayatollah: :lol:

I was just thinking the same thing Ninianblue are they shite or what ? Surely we will be bringing the 3 points home with us and after the twatting Millwall are giving them if we win on Monday that will relegate them.

Suitable payback for a couple of seasons ago I think. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:55 pm

Enjoy mate, see you up there. We're on 0710 train from Gasgow so will be there for around 10am - 11 of us making the journey :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:56 pm

We could put Preston down Monday. After the last 2 visits there that will be a bit of justice. Feeling in a mean mood me. :twisted:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:58 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:We could put Preston down Monday. After the last 2 visits there that will be a bit of justice. Feeling in a mean mood me. :twisted:

yes, i think we owe them one, after the 6 they put against us :lol:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:58 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:We could put Preston down Monday. After the last 2 visits there that will be a bit of justice. Feeling in a mean mood me. :twisted:

I would love that :lol: Would be good to do it in style too, PAYBACK!!! :lol:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:26 pm

Mount Blue wrote:u staying in Bpool gwyn???
Preston Sunday night, Blackpool Monday Tuesday and Wednesday. back for work 2018, :old:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:58 pm

gwyn how did u enjoy in new quay? Llandovery blwwbirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:32 pm

BlueAlbert wrote:gwyn how did u enjoy in new quay? Llandovery blwwbirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Had a great time, we were back up Llan last Sunday on the Harleys, Valley Commandos on tour, that bike cafe make a fricking fortune on a sunny day.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:37 pm

I am sure i saw gwyn in st ives august last year :o might of been to much bow :lol:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:38 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Mount Blue wrote:u staying in Bpool gwyn???
Preston Sunday night, Blackpool Monday Tuesday and Wednesday. back for work 2018, :old:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:59 pm

erinsown wrote:I am sure i saw gwyn in st ives august last year :o might of been to much bow :lol:

Aye that was me, wife is a Swansea girl, she must be part gypsy we always fecking travelling. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:17 pm

Were you on the Harley Gwyn in St Ives ?