Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DJ says should have had pen - foul on Keinan.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:06 pm

Didn't see it myself - anyone agree with DJ?

Re: DJ says should have had pen - foul on Keinan.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:06 pm

100% The assistant should have given it - bottled it IMO

Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:11 pm

Connolly was very lucky to get away with that.

Bit strong blaming that on dropping 2 points though surely?

Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:13 pm

Wouldn't base one decision on dropping points but could have had a big bearing on the game at that point. Some you win, some you don't!

Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:59 pm

Apparently the ref has responded by asking why is Jones questioning his judgement when he can't even get his subsitutions right...

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:37 pm

absolutely cast iron penalty same with bothroyd at their place,thats football i guess but its wrong that poor decisions are made at this stage of the season

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:56 pm

It doesnt even shock me anymore. The officials shit out in giving pens in every game.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:58 pm

EllBoy wrote:Didn't see it myself - anyone agree with DJ?

Yes, Lee dixon, Gary Speed,Lawro and Brighty.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:33 pm

fuc.ing ref was usual standard we get at ccfc totally biased in their favour ,i think its a conspiracy to stop us welsh going up . it was blatent penalty ,what about profesional foul on burke (no yellow card ) then up the other end we go the prick gives a free kick for blocking (look at it again it was not even a foul ) and out comes the yellow card .all the 50/50 went there way .listen to warnock after game makes a point of saying how good the ref was (he knows its taking the piss) if that penalty decision was for them he would be slagging the ref off , this is not the main reason we didnt win today but it didnt help us either ,personally i thought mcnoughton had one of his worst games today (he usually much better than todays performance ) whitts was a let down gave the (dwarf ) routlidge to much space and time for there second goal ,all in all i thought we played to deep in the second half and allways felt we needed a third goal ,anyway its not a total disaster we still need to win our last three games and see where that leaves us hope fully in the prem but if its the play offs again nso be it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:54 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:
EllBoy wrote:Didn't see it myself - anyone agree with DJ?

Yes, Lee dixon, Gary Speed,Lawro and Brighty.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: or should that be :( :( :( :(

Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:58 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:fuc.ing ref was usual standard we get at ccfc totally biased in their favour ,i think its a conspiracy to stop us welsh going up . it was blatent penalty ,what about profesional foul on burke (no yellow card ) then up the other end we go the prick gives a free kick for blocking (look at it again it was not even a foul ) and out comes the yellow card .all the 50/50 went there way .listen to warnock after game makes a point of saying how good the ref was (he knows its taking the piss) if that penalty decision was for them he would be slagging the ref off , this is not the main reason we didnt win today but it didnt help us either ,personally i thought mcnoughton had one of his worst games today (he usually much better than todays performance ) whitts was a let down gave the (dwarf ) routlidge to much space and time for there second goal ,all in all i thought we played to deep in the second half and allways felt we needed a third goal ,anyway its not a total disaster we still need to win our last three games and see where that leaves us hope fully in the prem but if its the play offs again nso be it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Jesus, boy, take a f**king breath!

Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:45 am

Even the oli one ive seen given