Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WE HAVE FOUND FORM

Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:48 pm

That is the key thing in my eyes, if it's the playoffs then so be it, get the valium out and let's do it, but at least we are looking a much better team than we did six weeks ago. :old:

Re: WE HAVE FOUND FORM

Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:50 pm

Totally agree. In my eyes, even if we just miss out on automatic promotion given the way we're playing and the desire we're showing, we will be the team everybody should fear. I don't care if it's the playoffs or not, no-one is taking this from us this year. :ayatollah:

Great shout on the valium! Maybe the club can offer a beer/burger/valium package deal for the next home game? :D

Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:52 pm

Agree result was disappointing result, but performance was great in my eyes, only Whitts didn't pull his weight today, and against any other team in this league we would have run away with it.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:15 pm

great effort by the young lads on level 3 collecting for the young guns gwyn, hope the affluent got their cash out :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:51 pm

Totally agree. I can't imagine that any team would fancy playing us in the playoffs on our current form which is very consistent.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:52 pm

Totally agree Gwyn i was listening to people on the way out and they were saying if we end up in the Play Offs then Reading will walk it but why

If we end up in the Play Offs no one will want to face us and i honestly believe we can beat anyone on our current form.

If we have to do it the hard way then so be it as you know this is Cardiff City and we don't do things the easy way :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:19 pm

boys we are going up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: