Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

great Game!!!!

Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:21 pm

Sitting in the CCS car park, just like to say best game i have seen this season, with the two best teams, honours even which i think was fair. Good luck for the rest of the season and see you next year in the PL!

Re: great Game!!!!

Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:23 pm

Must disagree mate.

Think we deserved to win.

Mr Faddy Kenny was once again the difference.

Neil Warnock must also be applauded for sticking by Sir Tubbs through thick and thin...

Good luck in PL matie; you know we're as good as you and we'll see you next season :D :D :D

Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:24 pm

Thanks Mate. Hope to see you there! ;)

Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:26 pm

DannyBluebird wrote:Must disagree mate.

Think we deserved to win.

Mr Faddy Kenny was once again the difference.

Neil Warnock must also be applauded for sticking by Sir Tubbs through thick and thin...

Good luck in PL matie; you know we're as good as you and we'll see you next season :D :D :D

But thats the beauty of football Danny, apart from the first five minutes thought we controlled the game until you scored, you had the rest of the first half and the second until we scored, and the other than a slip that led to Kenny's save thought we looked the most likely to grab the winner.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:39 pm

DW :X

Exactly matie....

Summary two good teams, great match. Although as expected your over selling QPR's performance a tad today.

Bar Taarabt and Kenny :?: :?: :?: :?:

And btw Taarabt was double marked OUT OF THE GAME (shows what fuckin class that prik has :lol: :lol: )

I'm still happy with the table because I know we're going up,...........

I can just feel it lol

Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:50 pm

Gutted we didn't win but great advert for championship and we can still do it!! C'mon city!!

safe journey home :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:14 pm

Now safely home, and preparing for my birthday celebrations!

45today, 45 today, I've got the key to the door, but damned if I can find it now, bloody memory's going! :mrgreen:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:20 pm

no that'll be the beer!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:48 pm

fantastic game dw, dissapointed we didn't win but nobody can complain about the entertainment today , two very good teams giving their all you couldn't fault it, good luck in the premier league :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:11 pm

DWQPR wrote:Sitting in the CCS car park, just like to say best game i have seen this season, with the two best teams, honours even which i think was fair. Good luck for the rest of the season and see you next year in the PL!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:13 pm

I thought it was a fantastic game which ultimately we deserved to win. It was a fantastic advert for the championship and all of the big players turned up! If only we had shown that passion and intensity all season we would be running away with this league!

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:59 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:I thought it was a fantastic game which ultimately we deserved to win. It was a fantastic advert for the championship and all of the big players turned up! If only we had shown that passion and intensity all season we would be running away with this league!

Jimbo, don't get ahead of yourself pal, what you should have said is running neck and neck with us! Just back from a smashing current at my favourite curry house, couple of bottles of Bangla, (much better than Cobra or Kingfisher). Now come on lads, chins up because you've got that posh lot from Naaaaaaaaarrrrich to overtake, and I hate them with a passion. Despite parking in the away car park had a stroll around the ground and had a good chat with a fair few supporters, especially one chap in Greggs. You really are a decent bunch and I look forward to coming back to CCS in the Prem, maybe even take my little boy, just turned 2 to your place for his first away game.