Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: so whats peoples excuse this time?

Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:31 pm

ANDYBLUE wrote:dont know why your so worried about it as long as theve paid stuff the plastics :roll: :lol: :ayatollah:

How does leaving a game early make you a plastic??

Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:16 pm

Everyone who takes the trouble to post on here cares passionately about Cardiff City.
Depending on their level of maturity the passion can boil over into labelling others (e.g. "plastic") who don't live up to their standards of conformity. And often the maturity level is strangely unrelated to the physical age.
Threads like this one will be more frequent as City's success continues to grow and we attract more supporters.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:09 pm

Same people by me left early again. Always the same people. The game could of gone either way at that point, so why people left is a mystery and it is there decision even though i think its disrespectful to the players of both teams. But i always wish that a peach of a goal was scored then we can all laugh at them :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:18 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Same people by me left early again. Always the same people. The game could of gone either way at that point, so why people left is a mystery and it is there decision even though i think its disrespectful to the players of both teams. But i always wish that a peach of a goal was scored then we can all laugh at them :lol: :lol:

it's happened a few times this season. few late goals and it brings a smile to my face :D

Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:28 pm

jesus christ, how many times has this post got to appear, people got reasons to leave, get over it :roll: ,

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:08 pm

ninianblue wrote:jesus christ, how many times has this post got to appear, people got reasons to leave, get over it :roll: ,

i honestly don't care about it anymore, look if we had preston at home and people left early then what ever, when we have boro...if people leave early then that's their choice, i was just surprised that people left after a good display by both teams and we got a good point out of it as well. just bit shocked thats all.