Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

so whats peoples excuse this time?

Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:10 pm

City played well today, few mistakes against tough opponents and we are still I'm the chase for 2nd spot...so why are people leaving before the final whistle again? No excuses just lazy plastics. The amount of people leaving was not as bad as most games but are some fans just sulkers or are they just fickle
?

Re: so whats peoples excuse this time?

Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:14 pm

Taarabt one man that was the diffrence QPR done nothing he did thats it was always going to happen i knew it why i posted this friday some people can see it some carnt,just unlucky today :cry:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=42683&p=395795&hilit=city+vs+qpr+city+vs+Qpr+predictions#p395795

Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:22 pm

ffs its peoples own choice when they leave the ground its got nothing to do with you or any one else

Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:57 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:ffs its peoples own choice when they leave the ground its got nothing to do with you or any one else

few thousand leaving AGAIN.why? surely they don't have work again do they?

Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:03 pm

lewis91 wrote:
MAESTEG BLUE wrote:ffs its peoples own choice when they leave the ground its got nothing to do with you or any one else

No amount of moaning is going to change this (although I didn't see thousands leaving :? ) and unless you can find away of asking all the 'thousands' who supposidly left early how will we ever know?

I think you will also find many people walk down to the concourse to watch the final part of the game on the internal TV's so saying they have 'left' is not strickley true.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:09 pm

lewis91 wrote:

as i said its got nothing to do with you its a free country

Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:53 pm

I can see where your coming from but don't any of you think it is dissapointing that people are leaving early when the team have done very well?

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:03 pm

im lucky i didnt get chucked out :oops:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:03 pm

lewis91 wrote:I can see where your coming from but don't any of you think it is dissapointing that people are leaving early when the team have done very well?

Well our opinions are either half-full or half-empty, personally I view 26,058 turning up as half-full even if the 58 f**k off home 3 minutes before the end.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:04 pm

lewis91 wrote:City played well today, few mistakes against tough opponents and we are still I'm the chase for 2nd spot...so why are people leaving before the final whistle again? No excuses just lazy plastics. The amount of people leaving was not as bad as most games but are some fans just sulkers or are they just fickle
?

to be fair not many moved where i was in the family stand today..

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:11 pm

lewis91 wrote:City played well today, few mistakes against tough opponents and we are still I'm the chase for 2nd spot...so why are people leaving before the final whistle again? No excuses just lazy plastics. The amount of people leaving was not as bad as most games but are some fans just sulkers or are they just fickle
?

This is getting boring,people leave early because they don't want to get caught up in the traffic. Are we gonna have this after every game.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:13 pm

?

Winds me up big time - pathetic - argh - at least they are bums on seats but thats not the point - agree with you whole heartedly

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:33 pm

The family as stated above was good today, not many leaving early.

But IMO fair play to them for going because there is enough on here by the looks that criticise things and never go the matches.

Why? becasue its their choice not to go, just like people who leave early.

We are in this together........Blooooobirds

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:35 pm

i saw loads of people leave in the family end and i was in the ninian by the away fans

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:42 pm

WEll not that it has to do with any f--cker but I most times leave about 4/5mis before the end , that way I dont get crushed with my kids and when my kids are not with me , people who take care of them have things do to also. So if I leave 4/5 ims early I dont get stuck in all the traffic and the people who is looking after my kids for me can get away early also.

Now if this is the kind of thing you think i should do , I have one thing to say to you , GO FK YOUR SELF, IF THATS OK WITH YOU !

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:47 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:WEll not that it has to do with any f--cker but I most times leave about 4/5mis before the end , that way I dont get crushed with my kids and when my kids are not with me , people who take care of them have things do to also. So if I leave 4/5 ims early I dont get stuck in all the traffic and the people who is looking after my kids for me can get away early also.

Now if this is the kind of thing you think i should do , I have one thing to say to you , GO FK YOUR SELF, IF THATS OK WITH YOU !

^^^^My feeling exactly :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:50 pm

i personally had to go work at 4pm but still didnt leave early however i think that a person has the right to leave whenever they want and the threads dedicated to this issue are getting boring :roll: :roll:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:53 pm

People leave early in every ground and every game whatever the score is.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:14 pm

?

what it's got to with you when someone leaves the ground

BIG BROTHER WATCHING YOU

Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:19 pm

dont matter mate me an u stayed till the end if they gotta leave we should chant as much as we can for them :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:02 pm

i think we should put this to bed once and for all.PEOPLE LEAVE EARLY FACT,NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.If like me you go to most away games as well you only need to look at the home fans at any ground and they all do it.People have their reasons there too,so please it's part of the day wherever you play so let it go for fucks sake.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:43 pm

make any excuses you want, i'm not here to argue. i don't have much of a problem if people leave when we are winning against a team lower than us, but today we witnessed a great game and people left, just dissapointed that people can't stay until the end and aplaud the hard work that went in. if you don't want to stay then you know where the door is. your not going to change.
on a brighter note, we played well and things are still looking good for us. :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:45 pm

lewis91 wrote:make any excuses you want, i'm not here to argue. i don't have much of a problem if people leave when we are winning against a team lower than us, but today we witnessed a great game and people left, just dissapointed that people can't stay until the end and aplaud the hard work that went in. if you don't want to stay then you know where the door is. your not going to change.
on a brighter note, we played well and things are still looking good for us. :ayatollah:

they just wanna get in there car and be in the que after the game :lol:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:30 pm

lewis91 wrote:make any excuses you want, i'm not here to argue. i don't have much of a problem if people leave when we are winning against a team lower than us, but today we witnessed a great game and people left, just dissapointed that people can't stay until the end and aplaud the hard work that went in. if you don't want to stay then you know where the door is. your not going to change.

i see where your comin from lewis and i always stay to applaud the team no matter what the performance,its just one of those things that people will never change cos they always done it.You just be the fan you want to be and its their problem if they want to do part time. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:00 am

If people want or have to leave early it is their choice.

No one ever mentions the people who arrive at their seats at 1 minute to kick off, thus missing the warm up and pre match antics etc. Again that is their choice.

Similarly - how many people leave their seats 5 minute before half time - presumably for a drink, food, fag or a leak ? That is their choice.

Most of these people watch the game they are missing, on the tv screens below the stands, so they are probably missing very little.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:43 am

troobloo wrote:

i see where your comin from lewis and i always stay to applaud the team no matter what the performance,its just one of those things that people will never change cos they always done it.You just be the fan you want to be and its their problem if they want to do part time. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i know, look i was a bit angry after the game thinking about everyone leaving but judging by recent comments about the topic and comments on this thread i just cba with moaning about it anymore, some people hate the sight of people leaving and some people leave early and that's what they will always do. their decission.
would like to see if the same people leave if we are playing premier league football next season though.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:10 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this

Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:20 am

BlueInHeath wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this

Yeah, have to agree. It's part and parcel of football. I don't understand why people would want to leave but I am sure they have there reasons. Some might well be plastics but a lot might well have genuine reasons. This is such a boring discussion topic now. We're in a promotion chase, this is wasted air.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:22 am

?

Dont need a excuse :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:25 pm

dont know why your so worried about it as long as theve paid stuff the plastics :roll: :lol: :ayatollah: