Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Referee

Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:18 pm

Is a f*cking wanker.

Re: Referee

Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:43 pm

First goal, Taraabt crosses(and it was a cross - anyone who thinks that was a shot is a queer!), somebody in the middle clearly offside clatters the keeper. Surely interfering with play?

Second goal, Taraabt brings it down with his hand and finishes.

Burke bodychecked 19 yards out, no booking, Quinn body checks 50 yards out and gets a yellow?

2 mins added on at end of 90?

People might say that's tough cheese or whatever but we were streets ahead of QPR today and didn't deserve anything other than a win.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:44 pm

I thought the referee did well today.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:46 pm

First half, Keinan pulled down - clear penalty.

Burke fouled 3 times in 5 mins, not 1 free kick.

Watch it again - he was woeful.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:37 pm

No longer convinced about my handball claim - think it was down to camera angles to be honest. The rest still stands.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:46 pm

PtB, there was also the moment when Quinn took out Routledge with an obstruction... yellow card... fair enough. However, literally seconds before that, their lad did exactly the same to Burke... no booking. Booking him would have put him on edge with Burke and JET running at him for the remainder of the game and we might have been able to create more openings. Little inconsistencies like that piss me off.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:29 pm

Zabier wrote:PtB, there was also the moment when Quinn took out Routledge with an obstruction... yellow card... fair enough. However, literally seconds before that, their lad did exactly the same to Burke... no booking. Booking him would have put him on edge with Burke and JET running at him for the remainder of the game and we might have been able to create more openings. Little inconsistencies like that piss me off.

That's exacty where I'm coming from mate.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:50 pm

You can't blame the officials for not winning

It wasn't the refs fault that Whitts missed a sitter early on

Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:54 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:You can't blame the officials for not winning

It wasn't the refs fault that Whitts missed a sitter early on

You can when decisions end up withthe ball in the net.

He was poor throughout the game. It's not an excuse, merely an observation and factual!

If had been officiating that game today the first goal would not have stood and City would have had a penalty. Decisions change games.