Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Rules for today

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:25 am

Sing loud and sing proud, if you're not the singing kind, don't worry, just make loud noises such as aaargghhh, uuurrrghh, ooooooh, cccccaaaammmmoonyafakkinbasssaarrrss!

I'd like to see the whole canton stood today, every time this has happened eg, Leicester City play off, jacks the atmosphere has been brilliant.

Get in early, get the atmosphere going before the game starts.

Have your food before the game, no buggering off on 35 mins for a poxy hot dog (you'll save yourself money too) if you got kids to feed, take a pastie in your pocket, probably best not to heat it first though.

Stay till the end, it's a 12.45 kick off, win lose or draw, we need 25,000 there from start to finish, no excuses (unless your disabled, old etc).

Have an extra pint to get you in the mood. It's a proven scientific fact that the more drunk our fans are, the noisier we are.

If these rules are followed then I have no doubt that we will regain 2nd spot. No arguing please, just do it.

Harold

Re: Rules for today

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:46 am

Harold... Brilliant.

Didn't find anything in there I disagree with (though I don't need alcohol to sing myself hoarse at a City game!)

My mantra has always been this - If I've got a voice left at the end of the game, I haven't supported the boys as well as I could've done.

The words aren't difficult.

Keeping a rythm going is the main difficulty for the Canton tbf. So slow it down a bit and keep it going, loud and proud, throughout the game.

If you leave early, don't expect me to get out of your way. :evil:

Oh, and everyone, ffs, do the ayatollah :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:15 am

I find a lot of City fans get to the ground about 5-10 mins before the game starts, 10 mins before KO and the ground only looks about half full, it would be nice if the ground was virtually full 15 mins before KO for a change and some atmosphere being generated. I always get to the ground and go into the stadium about 45 mins before KO, like to see the players warming up etc, etc, don't need booze to make me shout like f**k for the boys. The QPR fans will be inside the ground well before KO and will be making some good noise I'm sure as they believe it's their promotion party today, let's show them some proper Cardiff atmosphere and really get behind the players today, AND NO F*****G BOOOOING.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:20 am

with you all the way! now is the time am buzzing

Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:24 am

harold pinta wrote:Sing loud and sing proud, if you're not the singing kind, don't worry, just make loud noises such as aaargghhh, uuurrrghh, ooooooh, cccccaaaammmmoonyafakkinbasssaarrrss!

I'd like to see the whole canton stood today, every time this has happened eg, Leicester City play off, jacks the atmosphere has been brilliant.

Get in early, get the atmosphere going before the game starts.

Have your food before the game, no buggering off on 35 mins for a poxy hot dog (you'll save yourself money too) if you got kids to feed, take a pastie in your pocket, probably best not to heat it first though.

Stay till the end, it's a 12.45 kick off, win lose or draw, we need 25,000 there from start to finish, no excuses (unless your disabled, old etc).

Have an extra pint to get you in the mood. It's a proven scientific fact that the more drunk our fans are, the noisier we are.

If these rules are followed then I have no doubt that we will regain 2nd spot. No arguing please, just do it.

Harold

Quality post mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:26 am

Massive support for the boys today lets shove it up them and spoil their day. BLOOOOOOOBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:28 am

Also, something we used to do at NP but don't seem to do anymore - if we go a goal down, that's when we get even noisier.

I'm aware that i'm preaching to the converted a City messageboard, but if you don't normally sing, or your in an arear that doesn't normally sing, and the person next to you or behind you starts singing, then join in. :ayatollah:

Right, that's my two penneth, I'm off. COME ON CITTTYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: