Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"Dave Jones - Premier League Manager"

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:03 am

I once made a public outburst on this forum that even if we went up to the premier league - we should remove Jones from his post as manager of this club!

However, I would like to make a public apology for my words, as The pinnacle of every managers career is to reach and manage in the premier league, Now who has a right, with what Jones has had to put up through this club and others, and for his life changing events outside of football, to deny him the opportunity of managing in the premier league. This is what all managers work hard to achieve, and I and others are wrong to say we shouldn't keep him on as a premier league manager.

Imagine you were working in a company for, i don't know, 20 years you finally got to the top of the ladder after re-establishing and rebuilding that company and senior board members decided that they would draft some one else is from another company and would be giving you a golden handshake for the work you've managed to achieve! I 'd be well pissed......

So Dave Jones - Get us in the premier league - and I'll be the first person to back you 100% in the premier league for a season of dogfights and survival....

You've had my £350 - so now you & the players give me 100% effort and commitment.

:ayatollah:

Good luck today against QPR.

Re: "Dave Jones - Premier League Manager"

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:15 am

Lose today and you will want him out again Craig :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: "Dave Jones - Premier League Manager"

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:34 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Lose today and you will want him out again Craig :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nah, At least we are pretty much guaranteed a play off spot now!

So lucky for Jones - he will STILL get a 2nd bite at the cherry?? ;)