Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Things that annoy you

Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:36 am

People who "Quote the Subject line" when they're not actually quoting anyone and people Who Randomly use CAPITAL letters during POSTS for no Apparent REASON.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:22 am

Midfield general wrote:I'll start it.

People who dont understand that petrol pumps these days can stretch to the other side of the car!!! That don't bother me as let them jerks queue up and then i jump straight in

Middle lane drivers!!!!

And TV commenters who try and pronounce foreign names in a foreign language!!!!

:lol:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:24 am

People who use self-service tills in Tesco but haven't got a clue how they work.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:45 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:People who use self-service tills in Tesco but haven't got a clue how they work.

it was you behind me then, in tescos the other day tutting and talking under your breath,as i tried to go through self service,,, i didnt know those tills dont take euros :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:18 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:People who use self-service tills in Tesco but haven't got a clue how they work.

Yes that's annoying, mind you i tried to use one the other day , and had to have two women to show me how to work it :oops: :oops: :lol:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:26 am

Fecking litter louts, I hate it, always will, and people who drive up the mountains and into the country side to dump stuff when it's just as easy to take it to the council disposal or have it collected..................Rant over. :evil:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:25 am

Chewing gum on the pavement. In fact, anyone who inconsiderately disposes of chewing gum anywhere it's likely to stick to people's shoes or clothes

Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:33 am

Also smokers who think they've got every right to smoke wherever they want to and think that they're entitled to longer and more breaks at work than the rest of us just because they've got this filthy habit, or addiction as they call it to justify it

Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:00 am

Nottage Blue wrote:Chewing gum on the pavement. In fact, anyone who inconsiderately disposes of chewing gum anywhere it's likely to stick to people's shoes or clothes

also dog shit on the pavement i usually manage to avoid it but the kids step in it all the time

Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:20 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Also smokers who think they've got every right to smoke wherever they want to and think that they're entitled to longer and more breaks at work than the rest of us just because they've got this filthy habit, or addiction as they call it to justify it

Shut it you sleg :D

We are entitled to longer breaks because we're cool 8-) 8-) 8-)

Now jog on Mr Fit non smoker ;) (literally because I can't)