Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff fans v QPR

Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:05 pm

Come on fellow bluebirds, lets really get behind the team and make the CCS a cauldron of noise tomorrow!

No moans and groans if we concede or a pass goes astray! Back the team, believe and we will then get a positive result against QPR!

I strongly believe we can get the 3 points at home to QPR tommorow and every other Cardiff fan should believe that as well! :ayatollah:

Re: Cardiff fans v QPR

Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:30 pm

The Positive thing is that they re away record doesn't quite match their home record :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:25 am

we all know we won't make it a cauldron but we can try :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:37 am

adamt958 wrote:we all know we won't make it a cauldron but we can try :ayatollah:

When Ali does his 'Come on support the boys make some noise' we all join in with shouting but then the ground goes embarrassingly quite

To solve this there should be a set song (anyone will do) which we know will follow so we can all join in straight away, rather than wait for the Ninian or Canton to take up the slack.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:41 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
adamt958 wrote:we all know we won't make it a cauldron but we can try :ayatollah:

When Ali does his 'Come on support the boys make some noise' we all join in with shouting but then the ground goes embarrassingly quite

To solve this there should be a set song (anyone will do) which we know will follow so we can all join in straight away, rather than wait for the Ninian or Canton to take up the slack.

Agreed! even "you are my Cardiff" will do - immediately after Ali's rant - But honestly today, I think that will be done anyway! :D

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:57 am

It's possible that everyone will be so nervous that the stadium could be deathly quiet. :o