Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

this " NOTHING TO PLAY FOR " fallacy

Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:14 pm

dont believe any of it, a lot of players of every club are permanently in the spotlight for many reasons, i.e wanting a new contract, out of contract in the summer, a new manager, there agent has told them that a big club have made some inquiries, trying to impress there new bird, am sure theres a million more. so to think norwich or anyone have got it easy at any time this season is a joke. the main trouble we have and will always will have is the opposing fans, there dislike of cardiff city and to a lesser extent the jacks, is inbred because of many different things. some i believe would not mind there own clubs suffering, "as long as the taffies dont get to the prem, i dont give a f**k " syndrome. which is ironic as i dont give a f**k either :ayatollah: come on city, we can do this, and just 4 good measure, send preston down, and knock burnley out of the play-offs :ayatollah:

Re: this " NOTHING TO PLAY FOR " fallacy

Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:19 pm

Its a true that a lot of the english would hate to see us or jacks in the premiership (ill always remember that facebook group that got made before the PO final) but then again a lot of them think it would be nice 2 have us there
Last edited by Daniel_PT_blues on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: this " NOTHING TO PLAY FOR " fallacy

Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:19 pm

inthebowls wrote:dont believe any of it, a lot of players of every club are permanently in the spotlight for many reasons, i.e wanting a new contract, out of contract in the summer, a new manager, there agent has told them that a big club have made some inquiries, trying to impress there new bird, am sure theres a million more. so to think norwich or anyone have got it easy at any time this season is a joke. the main trouble we have and will always will have is the opposing fans, there dislike of cardiff city and to a lesser extent the jacks, is inbred because of many different things. some i believe would not mind there own clubs suffering, "as long as the taffies dont get to the prem, i dont give a f**k " syndrome. which is ironic as i dont give a f**k either :ayatollah: come on city, we can do this, and just 4 good measure, send preston down, and knock burnley out of the play-offs :ayatollah:

Good post-in some ways playing a team with nothing to play for is worse as they can relax and enjoy their football.