Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Cardiff Clothing Feedback

Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:04 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:I think you will have a lot of good suggestions as you grow your business. Just thought of a cracker though - large square side view of a Forest Hills trainer (or similar) in a vintage city strip colourway (B/Y/W or Purple/Yellow) and replacing the Adidas logo on the side of the sole with CCFC and replacing the Adidas logo to the right with a Bluebird . I'd buy it!

Its a good idea mate.

I am picturing an adidas trainer, photoshopped so that...

The adidas trefoil logo is replaced by the bluebird.

And where adidas is spelled out, its replaced by CCFC or Cardiff City.

Is this what you mean mate?

Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:35 pm

stanton wrote:Alright 12th man, firstly well done on setting up your own buisness mate, I was wondering if the t shirts are tight fitting or loose fitting, don't worry you can expect a purchase from me wheatever the answer haha but also I don't suppose theirs any plans for a superkev one is there, cheers mate and good luck, all the best :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hiya mate.

They are not tight or slim fitting by any means.

But there is a fit to it. They are not baggy, square lifeless T-Shirts.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:37 pm

Philstantsrifle wrote:Great designs there mate.

Any long term City fan in their late 20's/early 30's will no doubt be a massive Phil Stant fan. A cult hero - the 90's equivalent of Robin Friday. You dont get too many war heros playing these days!

Bump his stencil up te queue - it will be a best seller!

Working on a Phil Stant one at the moment mate.

Just struggling to find a decent image to work from.

He is one of my all time city favourites though, so I defo want to do a good one that will do him justice!

Nice one mate!

Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:00 am

good thing i have little shame, time to start thinking