Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BELLAMY

Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:40 pm

He said It with passion, THIS IS MY CLUB, MY PEOPLE, AND OUR DREAM ! :ayatollah:

Re: BELLAMY

Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:01 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:He said It with passion, THIS IS MY CLUB, MY PEOPLE, AND OUR DREAM ! :ayatollah:

Tomorrows game is the perfect stage for Craig to endorse his quote, & i believe he & the team will deliver the goods!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:27 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Come on !!

Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:31 pm

Tomorrow is the perfect game for him to set up both jays goals in the first half then sign a permanent contract in the centre circle at half time :D :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:38 pm

where did he say that?

Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:40 pm

bluebirds,bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:41 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:where did he say that?

On Cardiff City Player after the interviews with DJ, Whits Burke

Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:42 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
SA17 Bluebird wrote:where did he say that?

On Cardiff City Player after the interviews with DJ, Whits Burke

Legend :ayatollah:

Still doesn't ease my nerves though!

Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:55 pm

F*uck Yeah :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:26 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:He said It with passion, THIS IS MY CLUB, MY PEOPLE, AND OUR DREAM ! :ayatollah:

I fully agree and we should ALL repeat the sentiment to ourselves BEFORE, DURING and AFTER the QPR game:

This is OUR club, OUR people and OUR dream....!!

Now BRING IT ON....!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:46 pm

Quality, that put a lump in my throat, can't fault Bellamy's attitude :)

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:51 pm

f--king loving it, the man is a legend regardless in my eyes.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:57 pm

Tomorrow.Bellamy i believe will have his greatest game in a City shirt , cementing his place as an all time great at this club :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:01 pm

He's going to leave it all on the pitch tomorrow. :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:50 pm

I Will post this again...Bellers wants to play each and every game we have left :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He Wants Cardiff in the Premier League,and wants to be a part of it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

People who said when Wales played England,and he made his comments - Used the Club were wrong.

Bellers is in a No -Win situation with Man City - If Mancini is still there,and we go up - We have hope :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:56 pm

He bleeds Cardiff, he is one of us. I love it.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:57 pm

YES!!!!! Thats the exact type of quote ive been waiting for from someone at the club all season!!! Bellamy is a legend but I have a feeling that tomorrow could be his greatest moment yet! COME ON!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: