Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

you swear we playing barca

Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:19 am

qpr they are we should have beat them away,we got a better squad of players than them, we are at home where we can beat anyone. so i would say we fav they not looking forward comeing to play us to get promoted.i bet they thinking why couldnt we have played someone else they scared. :ayatollah:

Re: you swear we playing barca

Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:26 am

Yea you're right mate.

Top of the division

Best defence in the whole country

1 win from the Premiership

Playing against a team we've already beaten.

Yea we're shitting ourselves! :lol:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:37 am

were playing a very good side at home with some top quality players but i still think city are favourites weve been playing very well lately and a team losing 4-1 to scunny are hardly road warriors.
i hope QPR and their fans are up for it and everyone enjoys this special occasion
f**k the royal wedding the championship is where the dramas at :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:59 am

englishbluebird wrote:were playing a very good side at home with some top quality players but i still think city are favourites weve been playing very well lately and a team losing 4-1 to scunny are hardly road warriors.
i hope QPR and their fans are up for it and everyone enjoys this special occasion
f**k the royal wedding the championship is where the dramas at :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Taarabt was not in the team that lost to Scunthorpe. As I understand it, their biggest defeats have been when he doesn't play or is not performing. Cancelling him will be a high priority.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:18 pm

Uccello Azzurro wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:were playing a very good side at home with some top quality players but i still think city are favourites weve been playing very well lately and a team losing 4-1 to scunny are hardly road warriors.

Taarabt was not in the team that lost to Scunthorpe. As I understand it, their biggest defeats have been when he doesn't play or is not performing. Cancelling him will be a high priority.

yeah your right,i can remember leeds making him look rather silly at elland road so it can be done

Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:22 pm

It's certainly not a game we should fear.

There's only a couple of points between us, we should have taken a point away from home and we are playing well just now.

People are going on as if it's top v bottom.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:56 pm

Some good posts their lads.

Thing is both teams on they're day are capable of being devastating so its bound to be a gooden.

Not worried about playing you at all because I know Warnock will have them so fired up they will feel invincible.

Only thing slightly worrying me is it being at your gaff & a full house.

Let's hope that famous Ninain roar stays at the other side of the car park! :D