Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Play Offs It Is Then

Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:25 am

Unless we win all of our games, because I think either or both Narch and Reading will win all theirs.

Re: Play Offs It Is Then

Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:36 am

Lets win ours then! :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:38 am

Norwich or Reading wont win all their remaining games, we are still in the driving seat for auto's :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:39 am

Rita Pidsdale wrote:Unless we win all of our games, because I think either or both Narch and Reading will win all theirs.

Don't think you've read my post viewtopic.php?f=2&t=42689! ;) :) :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:42 am

Neither us, Norwich or Reading will win all of our remaining games

It's as simple as whoever picks up the most points in the remaining games, but i guarantee nobody on here can predict the result of all of the remaining games of us, Reading and Norwich

the away games will be the key for us in my opinion, win them, and i think we'll be a Premier League club next season :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:39 am

Really ???? Wow you defeatest !! SUPPPORT THE TEAM

Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:44 am

cant understand why everyone is predicting doom and gloom because norwich beat a bottom half of the league team with nothing to play for :roll: :roll:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:46 am

englishbluebird wrote:cant understand why everyone is predicting doom and gloom because norwich beat a bottom half of the league team with nothing to play for :roll: :roll:

Was thinking the same thing. Nothing has changed with regards to City in the last 24 hours!

Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:26 am

STILL IN OUR HANDS,YOU COULD NOT ASK FOR MORE.WE CAN AND WE WILL DO IT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:43 pm

NIBluebird wrote:Really ???? Wow you defeatest !! SUPPPORT THE TEAM

I tell you what Clyde, I'll give you another chance. Read my post again and tell me:

A.) Where I am being negative

B.) Why I'm a defeatist

P.S : I've supported the team for 43 years and will continue to do so, rain or shine

PPS Have a little think about your responses in future prior to your fingers getting angry.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:59 pm

Rita Pidsdale wrote:

I tell you what Clyde, I'll give you another chance. Read my post again and tell me:

B.) Why I'm a defeatist

P.S : I've supported the team for 43 years and will continue to do so, rain or shine

PPS Have a little think about your responses in future prior to your fingers getting angry.

In fairness Pids the title 'Play Offs it is then' does infer a negative defeatist conclusion. You may have add a small condition in your OP i.e. "Unless we win all of our games, because I think either or both Narch and Reading will win all theirs." but that really doesn't change the nature of your intial conclusion.

In those circumstances surely you can see it's reasonable for readers of this post to infer that you are indeed being negative and defeatest.

That said I find it's the best way to be because when City do f**k up it doesn't hurt so much and if they some how do pull it off then the high is even better.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:17 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Rita Pidsdale wrote:

B.) Why I'm a defeatist

In fairness Pids the title 'Play Offs it is then' does infer a negative defeatist conclusion. You may have add a small condition in your OP i.e. "Unless we win all of our games, because I think either or both Narch and Reading will win all theirs." but that really doesn't change the nature of your intial conclusion.

In those circumstances surely you can see it's reasonable for readers of this post to infer that you are indeed being negative and defeatest.

That said I find it's the best way to be because when City do f**k up it doesn't hurt so much and if they some how do pull it off then the high is even better.

I have to offer my resignation from the board, after a grave error of judgement. Hindsight is a wonderful thing and I now realise that the word 'unless' should have been placed in the title instead of the body of the post.

I am of course extremely emabarassed by this error which seems to have caused such an angry response from some who I have considered to share the same beliefs and support. I would also like to admit to leaving the Weymouth game shortly after their third goal went in, that doubled with my obvious error detailed above leaves me no other option but to offer my immediate resignation from the board.

I'm off to support Wisla Krakow.