Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Players encouraging fans to"make some noise".

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:54 am

This is what I'd love to see happen tomorrow, 2 or 3 players Bellamy, Jay and maybe Burke facing up to the crowd waving their arms and encouraging the fans to really get behind the team, some nice interaction between players and fans. I remember Roger Johnson doing this on more than one occasion a few seasons ago. We're all in this together and it would be nice to see the passion and commitment from the players especially if the game is on a knife edge.

Re: Players encouraging fans to"make some noise".

Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:06 pm

The team all 18 should each have a section of the ground when they come out to start game :ayatollah: the crowd to get them behind them this means a lot to most fans .The ground would erupt if the team were to ask for us to back them. It hasnt always been the promotion teams that got backing, been to many games years ago where we helped them to stay up by making a good atmosphere.Lets get back to shouting together CARDIFF CARDIFF CARDIFF CARDIFF been many years since i have heard that battle cry . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

KEEP THE FAITH WE ARE GOING UP ONWARDS AND UPWARDS BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Players encouraging fans to"make some noise".

Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:34 pm

Well i am gonna be waving my arms at them to score a bloody goal :lol: :ayatollah: