Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Key is Clean Sheets

Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:06 pm

The way we are going to get those final four wins is by the defence remaining as miserly as they have been in the last two games. The attack is averaging two goals a game in recent matches so the key must be to to keep opposition players off the score sheet. With the form and drive of the current back four, I think this can be achieved. A win on Saturday would I think give the final necessary belief and confidence in the squad to finish the job.

Re: The Key is Clean Sheets

Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:12 pm

very good post,i think our back four have been outstanding especially after the loss of a bang in form mark hudson.Quinnys looked like a new signing,JLS has improved each game,keinan has the potential to be one of the best defenders cardiff have ever had-i rate him that highly and super kev has been super kev consistently superb and it was travesty he was left out of the championship team of the season

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:33 am

All good teams build from a foundation at the back.

Clean sheets are vital to our chances and hopefully everyone ( Manager, Players and Fans ) will keep their nerve.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:44 am

I had 20 pints and a vindaloo last night and I have shit the bed. I need some clean sheets .

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:48 am

frazier wrote:I had 20 pints and a vindaloo last night and I have shit the bed. I need some clean sheets .

I thought this post was about hotel bedding as well! :) :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:54 am

is bywater in or is heaton back ?

Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:09 am

dropebluebird wrote:is bywater in or is heaton back ?

lets put both of them on just to make sure :ayatollah: :ayatollah: