Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Norwich on radio

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:11 pm

just got in from the pub where they had radio turnip on, they think they are alreadtythere with 3 games still to go. As you can imagine ive been taking loads of grief all night, hence the early evening in. lets get one thing straight, we still have this all in our own hands. other posters ay could have been 25-o we still need 4 wins. the belief is there, the talent and desire is there too, CMON BLOOBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Norwich on radio

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:22 pm

excellent post, we can and will do this :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:24 pm

radio turnip :lol:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:01 pm

yeah, when i said fuckin biased radio turnip, this feller says to me, actually rape seed oil and sugar beet are the main agricultural products in the farmyard. I said f**k off your a bunch of tunip eaters and carrot crunchers, but didnt get a smack cos he didnt get my accent :D

Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:36 pm

norfolkin welsh wrote:just got in from the pub where they had radio turnip on, they think they are alreadtythere with 3 games still to go. As you can imagine ive been taking loads of grief all night, hence the early evening in. lets get one thing straight, we still have this all in our own hands. other posters ay could have been 25-o we still need 4 wins. the belief is there, the talent and desire is there too, CMON BLOOBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Spot on about the score tonight, as i said in another thread we win 4 games its irrelivant what Norwich or Reading do :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: