Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Taarabt..

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:09 pm

Get bellamy in his face and i'm sure he'll be off within the first 5 mins..Surely bellars can wind him up alot more than sav? :lol:

Re: Taarabt..

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:11 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Get bellamy in his face and i'm sure he'll be off within the first 5 mins..Surely bellars can wind him up alot more than sav? :lol:

Problem is Bellamy can get wound up more than him! :lol:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:11 pm

That's very true let's hope he's in good mood :lol:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:12 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:That's very true let's hope he's in good mood :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:17 pm

yeah, both sent off :roll:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:19 pm

Oli will sort him out anyway :D :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:20 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Oli will sort him out anyway :D :ayatollah:

been saying this myself mate :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:20 pm

none of them did at loftus road,taarabt ruled the game we cannot afford to give him a sniff on saturday

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:22 pm

englishbluebird wrote:none of them did at loftus road,taarabt ruled the game we cannot afford to give him a sniff on saturday

Bellamy had a good game at Loftus road too didn't he? You're right though, gotta keep Taarabt quiet, some how! :o

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:23 pm

bellers is on the phone to savage as we speak :lol:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:25 pm

Aslong we do what derby did but the big problem with that is they've still got that faulin routledge who will be a threat so need to be sharp all game!

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:27 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:none of them did at loftus road,taarabt ruled the game we cannot afford to give him a sniff on saturday

Bellamy had a good game at Loftus road too didn't he? You're right though, gotta keep Taarabt quiet, some how! :o

second half he was allowed to do what he wanted,bellamy and our strikers looked threatening as they do most games but our midfield bite was non existent at times,add routledge too the mix and they have two very good impact players .i have faith in our boys though i really do

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:47 pm

i'm confident about saturday. more nervous about preston but we should be looking at some of their other players too. without taarabt i don't think they would be first with a gap that big but they pay well as a team, paddy kenny may be the biggest test for us!

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:51 pm

they are a good solid unit with the above mentioned impact players and deserve to be top and likely champions but with all due respect theyre not as good as newcastle and even west brom last season so im expecting our boys to win
whatver the result you gotta admit its bloody exciting, best thing i ever did was to move down here and follow the city :ayatollah: :D

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:57 pm

englishbluebird wrote:they are a good solid unit with the above mentioned impact players and deserve to be top and likely champions but with all due respect theyre not as good as newcastle and even west brom last season so im expecting our boys to win
whatver the result you gotta admit its bloody exciting, best thing i ever did was to move down here and follow the city :ayatollah: :D

agree, they have been strong all season whereas most clubs have their rough patch. they aren't as good as west brom or newcastle but fully deserve their position at the top. we will beat them though :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:35 am

The way we're playing of late,i dont fear any team in this division.taarabt is the key for them tho.Keep him quiet and his ugly head will rear!I think his temperament will get the better of him tomorrow,i hope im not proven wrong :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:55 am

Stuff Taarabt, let them worry about us we're at home with a sell out crowd tomorrow we need to be the 12th man our team is hitting form at the right time Dave Jones and the players know what they have got to do it's still in our hands we just need to carry on winning :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:03 am

People talk about Savage having Taarabt in his pocket & in the last 2 games against Derby he has to be fair, but what you need to remember is Derby came for a point & got that point so it was worth shackling Taarabt like that. Cardiff can't afford to get only a point you HAVE to come at us so appointing someone to man mark a player whilst trying to push up the field is a very hard task.

I think Taarabt will run rings around Oli personally, but its just what Taarabt turns up on the day. As mentioned also you can have 1 or 2 men on him but that still leaves Routledge, Tommy Smith & Faurlin to do some damage.

And although you boys are very confident your players will know all the pressure is on them to win & not us. We have 4 opportunities to win 1 game you lads haven't got that if you don't win so again that will come into play if your not playing particularly well.

Shaping up to be a good tie.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:25 am

Are you popping in the Ninian for one then Stan?

Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:38 am

ccfcninian wrote:Are you popping in the Ninian for one then Stan?

Don't think so pal. Was planning to nip in but looks like we're gonna travel up, game & shoot off. But things might change.

:ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:02 am

Stan-QPR wrote:
ccfcninian wrote:Are you popping in the Ninian for one then Stan?

Don't think so pal. Was planning to nip in but looks like we're gonna travel up, game & shoot off. But things might change.

:ayatollah:

You have to get the points too Stan. As you are still in limbo re the hearing I think you will have to come here to win.
We play far better when teams come here to win.

Bring it on!! :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: