Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

QPR RUMOUR 18PTS DEDUCTION.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:02 pm

Just up the pub for a quick pint talking to a city regular and he,s been told qpr have been deducted 18pts and they know it and the court apperance is to appeal .Hes says its from a good source, make of it wot you like but qpr havnt been playing well lately perhaps they know they carnt go up. Its probably just another chinese whisper but I thought id share the info. MAKE OF IT WHAT YOU WANT IM JUST PASSING ON INFO. :ayatollah:

Re: QPR RUMOUR 18PTS DEDUCTION.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:03 pm

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:Just up the pub for a quick pint talking to a city regular and he,s been told qpr have been deducted 18pts and they know it and the court apperance is to appeal .Hes says its from a good source, make of it wot you like but qpr havnt been playing well lately perhaps they know they carnt go up. Its probably just another chinese whisper but I thought id share the info. MAKE OF IT WHAT YOU WANT IM JUST PASSING ON INFO. :ayatollah:

if you're right then christ us, norwich and reading will be fighting for first :lol:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:04 pm

Would be nice mate but can't see it myself

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:04 pm

I'd love to believe you but WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS!! :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:07 pm

after tonights result, im going to believe you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the blues are going up :ayatollah: :lol:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:08 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:I'd love to believe you but WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS!! :lol: :lol:

Thats what I said :lol:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:10 pm

ninianblue wrote:after tonights result, im going to believe you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the blues are going up :ayatollah: :lol:

Fair play, I'll have a drink of what ever you're having! :lol:

You don't half read some bollox on msg boards don't ya.

QPR havn't been playing well lately? :?: :?: :?:

Is it not 4 clean sheets in 5 for them (Scunthorpe being the odd one out)

I think we all know that QPR are getting a pretty hefty fine, but no points deducted

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:12 pm

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:Just up the pub for a quick pint talking to a city regular and he,s been told qpr have been deducted 18pts and they know it and the court apperance is to appeal .Hes says its from a good source, make of it wot you like but qpr havnt been playing well lately perhaps they know they carnt go up. Its probably just another chinese whisper but I thought id share the info. MAKE OF IT WHAT YOU WANT IM JUST PASSING ON INFO. :ayatollah:

What pub was you in as theres some dodgey pubs in Aberdare :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:13 pm

DannyBluebird wrote:QPR havn't been playing well lately? :?: :?: :?:

Is it not 4 clean sheets in 5 for them (Scunthorpe being the odd one out)

I think we all know that QPR are getting a pretty hefty fine, but no points deducted

Agreed! :evil:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:35 pm

These Rumours are just that,and we can all guess what the outcome will be.

The main Fact is,that the "disciplinary hearing " is due on MAY 3rd.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:40 pm

Must be some mighty strong skunk weed doing the rounds in the valleys!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:21 pm

sounding like it could actually happen now. :o

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:31 pm

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:sounding like it could actually happen now. :o

???

Ps, what part if Aberdare you from?

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:38 pm

Wishful thinking buddy, its a massive fine. Why else would they wait until the 6th of May, personally I hope they dont as they deserve promotion on merit.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:38 pm

I know of two championship chairmen ( not cardiffs) who think they will get docked between 10 and 25 points.
Personally i hope it does not happen to neil warnock as he was hard done by over the west ham/tevez affair.
The table never lies and if we finish 3rd its because we deserve to finish 3rd and then we must take our chance in the play offs.
If we fail in the play offs then we have to look back to our usual november slump and the fact that we are stuck playing our final matches without a top class keeper.
Am i alone in thinking that we have never replaced alexander with a keeper of equal ability let alone better.
look at bywaters positioning for the opening goal yesterday he was touching his front post when if he had been two yards to his right he would have covered his front post and the ensuing shot.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:52 pm

PhatFrog wrote:

???

cwmdare why?

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:54 pm

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:

???

cwmdare why?

Just trying to figure out who you are. Think I've guessed :D

Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:01 pm

haha hows that do i know you? drink in the ton by any chance :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:13 pm

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:haha hows that do i know you? drink in the ton by any chance :ayatollah:

Nah. Used to drink/work in the Welsh. :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:25 pm

PhatFrog wrote:
FOOTSOLDIER wrote:haha hows that do i know you? drink in the ton by any chance :ayatollah:

Nah. Used to drink/work in the Welsh. :ayatollah:

sound probaly know ur face, drink in the welsh now and again

Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:39 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:I'd love to believe you but WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS!! :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:08 pm

if it did happen we would finish 4th.

:lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:01 am

Officially - this is all we know:

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Disciplinary ... ini-050411

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:45 am

I just posted this on ccmb "I am not in the know, I do not have inside information, but I believe that qpr will be deducted 7 points, one point for each offence and a very large fine, assuming they are found guilty, which I also believe they will be. It will not make any difference to them getting promoted, but they not go up as champions, that will depend on how they and other teams do" :thumbup:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:52 am

Merlin wrote:Officially - this is all we know:

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Disciplinary ... ini-050411

Agree, but is there a precedence for breaking the rules? Is there a set punishment IF found guilty (and I suspect they will) of the charges?

‪These charges are brought under FA Rules C1(b)(iii) and E3, and the Third Party Investment in Players Regulations, A1 and A2.

‪The Club is also charged with allegedly using or seeking to pay an Unauthorised Agent in relation to the player’s registration in July 2009. This charge is brought under the Players Agents Regulations, A1.

All this has been done to death already and we will have to wait and see I suppose. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:55 am

its just a thought, QPR going into one of the best leagues in the World, the league who prides itself it rules and regulations, that keeps the game safe from all sorts if corruption,will the premier league want them there? under a cloud because I am sure other clubs in the championship will complain no matter what the decision is and I suspect even ours, and QPR with thier rich backers will

Anyway off the Preston now
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: